Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
nataliethealiasfreak said:
^^ I agree

I'm sure she'll seek revenge out i mean, come on, it's Syd :P
[post="1479892"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah definitely! But I want her to be sad for like, one episode at least, and then she'll realize she wants revenge!

ReedCordial bandit said:
i havent read them yet, la de da :smiley:

can someone tell us who dont have Access hollywood or whatever, Jennifers interview was about? Its the 5th here, but tis tomorrow for you guys i think, yeh :P
[post="1480741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Nope. Australia is nearly a full day AHEAD of the United States.

We were recovering from our hangovers on New Year 2000 when America was just hitting midnight. :P

i think it's just the weekends lol or she could've already finished all her scenes and shes already on maturnity leave :Ponder:

and noooooooooo the newbies can't get all the screentime! :nonono:

I dont' think she's on maternity leave already. Part of it is probably the long weekend, and also like I said before, the fact that she isn't doing stunts.

I'm worried about the newbies, I don't want it to be all about them. :blink:

Jen looks cute, very glowly... she is what I want to look like when I am have a baby. Thanks for posting the pics!!

Those are great pictures of Jen. She's making funny faces. :lol:

And I love the car. Nothing like cruising down a country road in a convertible.

Hmmm....I wonder if that's Ben's car.

Am I the only amused by the fact they went to Dairy Queen? First Wendy's and now the DQ! I guess Jen has got some fast food cravings!

Edited because I am in school to be an elementary school teacher and the proper punctuation for a question is a question mark. :smiley:

Lol...those captions are so retarded...she was obviously telling a story, because he's laughing with her as she is making those funny faces! I love Jen and her funny faces!

I think the reason she ahs sooo much time off is because, like you said, she isn't doing her own stunts...

We wouldn't want her to do them either, could hurt the baby :thinking: isn't it crazy how protective we are of the baby, it's like we're her distant, crazy aunts and uncles :lol:

hahahaha yeah we sure are!

omg!! I was just watching Access Hollywood and they had a clip from tomorrow's interview with Jen! her wig was sooo funny looking!!!! :lol: and her shirt was soooo weird looking! i couldn't help but laugh hysterically LMAO!

anyways, i'll record the clip so you guys can watch it, it'll be up later tonight ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back