Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Terri doesn't win (which actually I'm happy about) and Patricia wins instead of Jen?! I'm living in The Twilight Zone!

She seemed sorta surprised too.
Yeah, I noticed that also. Though I don't think anyone was expecting Patricia to win! I think if it had been Glenn Close she wouldn't have seemed surprised. I think Jen has a shot next year.
Fiancees dying and babies being born are what award voters love!

I mean I probably would've been a little disppointed if Glenn Close won because there was so much "OMG it's Glenn Close" but WHAT?! :thud:
--Mandy :angelic:

vaughnalicious said:
I'm not at all suprised she didn't win, but Patricia Arquette? Really?
[post="1492553"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This is pretty much how I feel. I was prepared to lose to Glenn or Mariska. But everything I read, basically gave Patricia no shot at all. Wow.

NOOOOO!!! I just seriously threw the remote at the tv when Jen didn't win! GRRRR! Oh my gosh I didn't know I could be this mad.
I am going to go hide in my closet saying, "This isn't real, this isn't happening, JEN won jen won...."

GRRR!!!!! i can't believe this!!!!! :angry: :angry:

thats it, i'm never watching the Emmys again!!

Poor Jen :( oh well, she doesn't need an emmy to realize how talented she is ^_^

It's cause Alias is an action show, the voters don't like action, even though Jen has the talent. If this was just a regular drama then she'd win more.

We should make her a little one of those golden winged women with the cosmos thingy... because to us she the winner and there is no one on the planet named Patricia Arquette.

But on the upside of the Emmys (though they are a bit of let down) we get to see Jen and Ben together some more. I love her dress!

aliasfan_forever said:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!Poor Jen!  She gets nominated every year and not win (throwing remote at TV) :angry:
[post="1492560"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'd do the same to my TV if it weren't for the fact that I have to watch The Simpsons in a few minutes as well as Family Guy. :lol: :D

As far as I'm concerned this nomination is just the beginning of many she will have in her career, mark my words.

Jeeesh! Never expected Arquette to win; she just wasn't that good. We don't get the Emmys live. So, now I can watch Ben in "Pearl Harbor" instead of the Emmys.

Ben looks slim trim and quite sexy if I do say so myself. Husband-hood/Soon to be Daddy-ness sit well with him!! Their baby will be the cutest baby ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back