Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well she said, "She.. it..." in the beginning of the interview but no one got it. YAY PINK TEAM!!
She is so beautiful, I hope I'm that pretty when I'm pregnant...
I love how she did a little thing about her mom, it was cute!

when she said she's girling it up, there were a few people who laughed in the audience and jay kinda paused and i think he was gonna say something...but he didn't.....but later on she was talking about the baby and she was like " ya she'.....and then she cut herself off and the audience started to laugh..it was really funny...but then she just continued on with her story....it was sooooo funny :lol:

First she says "Girling it up" and then she slips and says "she" (regarding the baby) and acts like it is a big faux pas. lol. She's too cute. No clips from the show, though. Disappointing.

On the Tonight Show, Jen was telling a story about feeling like the largest woman due to her pregnancy, then she let slip that the baby was a
"she"
. Jen's eyes got so huge and covered her mouth in embarassment. :rotflmao:

Jen was so cute - her cutest ever! :woot:

Leno said that Ben called him and told him to quiz Jen about Baseball. And Jen did great with the quiz.. She had all these great facial expressions!

Jen was so cute - her cutest ever!

She truly was. So beautiful, it's unbelievable.

And she knew everything about the Red Sox. She knew the players. The real good player David Ortiz. And his nicknname. She called him "Papi." Hee. And she also knew where the Red Sox stood in the playoff race. And Ben told Jay that he would never be able to stump Jen, and Ben was right. Jen knew her stuff.

ETA...and Bill Paxton is totally crushing on Jen. He's like blown her two kisses already!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :love:

Jen was adorable.... and I wonder what happened to Martha, just because they were talking about dogs and pets. :love:

I loved the interview, loved it. The best one so far.... I loved when she spilled that she is having a girl... for the 10th time already. :lol: I love it

AHHHH omg i totally rewound my tv and turned up the volume to the max when she almost slipped the second time and then when she said it for sur i was like OMFG!!!!!!! i was liek FREAKING out

hahah
i am SOOOO excited

Yeah, Bill Paxton was the other guest. And it was funny. Because I think if it were up to Bill, he would have been doing the interview with Jen and not Leno. He was talking to Jen as much as he was Leno. But honestly, who could blame him?

Did anyone else notice Jens southern accent when she was talking to the 'plastic' sales man? I've never really noticed it before, she does such a great job covering it for Syds character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back