Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think her oldest sister had another one no :blink: i dunno, cuz her other sister just had a baby like a year and a half ago... or is it 2 already.... :Ponder:

oh well, i really hope Jen takes a pic of Baby Girl Dimples in her lil alias outfit with the red wig :lol:

omg how much do we all love JG - shes to freakin cute for words!!!
on ellen she was soooooooooo cute
and the clip

:cry: VAUGHN KNOWS ABOUT THE BABY!!!!!!!!!! THATS SOOOOOOOO GOOD AND YET SO :cry: at least we get one more good s/v mission before *whimper*

I'm watching it right now on KNBC 4 in LA. She's about to make the announcement after the commercial break. I know it's cliched but true. JG is so adroable.*sigh* She has such a great child-like laugh that gives me the warm fuzzies! :woot: :cloud9:

i just saw the interview with Leno and Ellen, and its so GREAT!! :lol: she cracks me up

and the Alias clip they showed on Ellen :woot: it was soooo good im soo excited for the premiere of Alias :D :D

OMG! Jen on Ellen is adorable...

Jen gave her little Alias clothes to the baby.... even a tiny red wig! :woot:

Awwwww I haven't watched Ellen yet, (n) but what's that, Bibs? Jen gave her little Alias clothes to the baby??

And yeah I loved loved loved loved Jen on Leno!! She is just the cutest, most adorable woman EVER!! I loved how she was using that thing on Jay's desk to mimic talking on the phone, and also how she said Ben was "drilling things into her brain" :lol: And she wasn't even a baseball fan before! Awwww that's true love, right there!! :love:

Awwwww I haven't watched Ellen yet, (n) but what's that, Bibs? Jen gave her little Alias clothes to the baby??

And yeah I loved loved loved loved Jen on Leno!! She is just the cutest, most adorable woman EVER!! I loved how she was using that thing on Jay's desk to mimic talking on the phone, and also how she said Ben was "drilling things into her brain" :lol: And she wasn't even a baseball fan before! Awwww that's true love, right there!! :love:

See, I was so excited, I didn't even make sense. :lol:

I meant, Ellen gave Jen a tiny red wig! Now it's better :P

See, I was so excited, I didn't even make sense. :lol:

I meant, Ellen gave Jen a tiny red wig! Now it's better :P

OMG OMG OMG OMG REALLY!!! That is soooooooooooo AWESOME!! :woot: I can imagine lil Garner Girl wearing the red wig!!! Awwww soooooooooo cute!!! Now I can't wait to go home and download that clip!! :woot:

Thanks Bibs!! :hug:

Do you guys think Ben and Jen will sit down together to watch Prophet Five? I think that might be odd, but cool. In anycase I hope Ben likes Alias... because otherwise it would be sad!
I love when Jen told the story about how Ben saved her life, she looked down at her bump, "its ok kid, mommy does't do that anymore!"
That was my favorite part on Leno!

Can I just say a HUGE thanks to Kate for uploading Ellen!!
The file was forbidden at jengarner.net, so THANKYOU!!
The clothes she gave Jen are so adorable, dimples' gonna look like Sherlock Homes in that overcoat :love:

Do you guys think Ben and Jen will sit down together to watch Prophet Five? I think that might be odd, but cool. In anycase I hope Ben likes Alias... because otherwise it would be sad!
I love when Jen told the story about how Ben saved her life, she looked down at her bump, "its ok kid, mommy does't do that anymore!"
That was my favorite part on Leno!

I think Ben will definitely watch Prophet Five with Jen. Alias plays a huge part in Jen's life now, and moreover, Jen is now a Red Sox fan becoz of him! So Ben should like Alias! ;) :P

I don't know if most people will care, or watch, but for those of us that love Intellectual!Political!Ben (RAWR! :P), he's going to be a guest on Bill Maher's HBO show Real Time. Heh, e-mailing them at least 7 times daily requesting his presence has apparently paid off. Go me! ;) Now if I could get tickets, I'd be eternally happy.

Anyway, Real Time with Bill Maher returns from hiatus Friday, October 7 at 11 pm - with guests: actor Ben Affleck, author Salman Rushdie, and blogger Andrew Sullivan.

*K*

I don't know if most people will care, or watch, but for those of us that love Intellectual!Political!Ben (RAWR! :P), he's going to be a guest on Bill Maher's HBO show Real Time. Heh, e-mailing them at least 7 times daily requesting his presence has apparently paid off. Go me! ;) Now if I could get tickets, I'd be eternally happy.

Anyway, Real Time with Bill Maher returns from hiatus Friday, October 7 at 11 pm - with guests: actor Ben Affleck, author Salman Rushdie, and blogger Andrew Sullivan.

*K*

WOAH! What is this? Kaia posting voluntarily on AA? :P

I'm still trying to get use to the idea that Ben wants to be a senator.... :blink:

--Mandy :angelic:

Ben really wants to be a senator? What? I thought that was a rumor....

And yes, Jen is soooooo freakin adorable! I loved when she said that to her tummy too! So cute!

*K*

I'm definitely interested! Thanks for sharing that. That should be very interesting to see.

And Mandy, I don't think Ben is interested in being a Senator. It sounded to me like the Virginia Democratic party was running a list of names of people they may want to contact to run, and Ben, as well as John Grisham were on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back