Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you are right! I can't believe after all of these rumors and tlak of the baby, and then the confirmation, and then the awful period of waiting....the month we have all been waiting for is finally here! Good luck to Jen and Ben this month! We're all happy for them!

Dang I have been so busy lately I haven't been posting and now after reading all of this I realized how muhc I missed you guys! :smiley:

Not sure if Chad is going based on internet info, but he is posting it on his web site also (Chad Darnell). Contrary reports say this morning versus last night. But Chad doesn't offer anything new - darn it!

Congrats either way! She deserves happiness (so does Ben) and to be able to enjoy this special occasion!

Chad says last night. ;)

but either way! 👶 Jen! :woot:

I wanna know the same. *whines*

but I think this requires a party!

And YAY to my fellow Pink Team members. ^_^

--Mandy :angelic:

so that E! thing said she was induced :blink: no kididng man ... yikes...... i wanna know what her first and middle name is... and dangit i want a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so that E! thing said she was induced :blink: no kididng man ... yikes...... i wanna know what her first and middle name is... and dangit i want a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want her last name too! :P

Everyone here has to watch Access Hollywood/Extra/ET tonight!!!

--mandy :angelic:

yes hahaha let's all get drunk in Jen's honour :drunk:

ohhh and i got your apple cider Manders :lol:

and cookies!!! *passes them around*

nothing like sugar and booze :lol: :angelic:

cookiespile1.jpg

cookies-and-cakes.jpg

and

millesime_1.jpg

(or at least for those old enough to drink)

for everyone! ^_^

--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back