Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...I can't wait to see a picture of her...do you think they'll release a picture, or no? I mean they are extremely private, so I'm gonna lean on the side of no, they won't realease a picture

I think they will release pictures, even if they don't want to, there will be pictures : after all, there were pictures of one of the ultrasounds, when Ben just happened to look at it in his car, with the door open.

Besides we will get them going to Starbucks like they used to before the birth, they' ll just take the baby with them

see now that just makes me intensely sad

yeah i know, in a perfect world, they would be able to just walk out of there knowing no one was filming them, but in reality, thats far from the truth unfortantly :(

but come on Jannie, are you telling me that you wouldn't look at pics if they came out tomorrow? ;) :lol: we all wanna see 👶 Violet :angelic:

Actually if Jen was induced her labor would be shorter because they would be giving her pitosin (sp) to move the contractions along. I know this because I just went through it. :smiley: They won't keep you in latent labor long if you are induced because of the drugs.

Actually if Jen was induced her labor would be shorter because they would be giving her pitosin (sp) to move the contractions along. I know this because I just went through it. :smiley: They won't keep you in latent labor long if you are induced because of the drugs.

espeically since pitocin causes fetal distress. ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

yeah i know, in a perfect world, they would be able to just walk out of there knowing no one was filming them, but in reality, thats far from the truth unfortantly :(

but come on Jannie, are you telling me that you wouldn't look at pics if they came out tomorrow? ;) :lol: we all wanna see 👶 Violet :angelic:
oh i'd still look - but it doesnt make me less sad :lol:

and hmm.... does that mean the rumors bout her being induced are false :blink:
also, i wonder if she had a c-section.... it would make the recovery process a bit longer if she did....
but at least this way, when they film the syd gives birth thingie on alias (assuming they will be showing that) she can make it real ;) :P

oh i'd still look - but it doesnt make me less sad :lol:
and hmm.... does that mean the rumors bout her being induced are false :blink:
also, i wonder if she had a c-section.... it would make the recovery process a bit longer if she did....
but at least this way, when they film the syd gives birth thingie on alias (assuming they will be showing that) she can make it real ;) :P

hahahah true true! cuz syd's scar doesn't look like a c section scar at all :P

thats so weird, my sister got induced and she was in labor for 28 hours :Ponder: she could've been exaggerating a bit lol but i was waiting in the waiting room cuz i was only 9 at the time lol all i remember is that it was a very lonnng wait :P

so everyone is watching ET, access hollywood and Extra tonight riiiight? ;) i wonder if Jimmy Kimmel will talk about it tonight lol he seemed heart broken when he mentioned her pregnancy :lol:

I can't imagine being in labor for 28 hours! Wow!...Actually I can't really imagine being in labor either haha....how did your sister do it?

no idea :lol: she comes on here sometimes, when she steals my computer :P

but she did have alot of drugs sooo she was knocked out half the time lol

ohhh and there's a video of Kevin Smith saying congrats to Ben and Jen http://www.splash-video.com/index2.pgi

awww ET and access hollywood both had a thing about Jen and Ben! and access hollywood showed what clothes she picked out for the baby, she pick out an outift that says "my dad's a hunk" and one shirt that says "hello, my name is cutie pie" :lol: it's soooo adorable! and she chose no theme for the nursery, she bought a $700 crib, it looks like a classic crib, nothing modern lol and bright pink sheets :love:

btw, Violet is Jen's grandmother's name. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back