Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it on Saturday at the Columbia website. Kevin Smith was really funny in the final part of the trailer and that "richer/poorer" scene. :lol: :D I also saw the trailer attached to Family Stone today which is even sweeter since JG and Rachel McCutie (as I affectionately call her :lol: :D ) are my two favorite actresses. :love: :love:

Hmmm....I saw The Family Stone and didn't see that preview...maybe I just missed it. I did come in on the previews...which means I probably missed it...which makes me really mad, because I was there 20 freakin minutes before the movie started, but my friend didn't show up until 5 minutes before AND wanted to get popcorn....whew...alright I feel better. The Family Stone was good though. I really like Rachel McAdams as well!

Access Hollywood - Stars using anti-Paparazzi detective

I just saw on Access Hollywood, a feature about how stars are using the services of an anti-Paparzzi private detective.

He showed a hand held electronic device that scrambles camcorders and digital cameras to stop the paparazzis. Just Marshall would do! :lol:

The former police officer says the new paparazzi are so aggressive, even the 'conservative' paparazzi are reporting them. The detective takes photos of the paparazzi and researches them for criminal records, outstanding warrants, et cetera then alerts the police. The also photographs them when the paparazzi are tresspassing to aid in their prosecution.

As the man was driving, he pointed out paparazzi in their cars in front of Jen's house and commented that they are staking out Jennifer Garner.

I'm not surprised that Jen would use the dectective's services if that is what was implied.

The detective says that he carries a pistol for self defense because he is affraid that the aggressive paparazzi could be/are armed.

oh. my. god. :blink:

that's just too wrong :nonono:

poor Jen, she just had a baby for God's sake, she doesn't need to think about those stupid razzis :angry: if i could go to LA right now just to throw paintballs at the razzis in front of her house, i would! cuz this is just ridiculous

I'd pay to see Ben put on his DareDevil suit and go outside to kick some paparazzi ass! They're such sons of a b****es! How do they sleep at night?

I'm thinking they'll probably stay away from the public as much as possible until they find new digs somewhere more safe and away from some of the crazy cameras.

Ben & Jen pony up for gov wannabe Patrick
By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - Updated: 12:30 AM EST

He couldn’t help John Kerry win the White House, but Hollywood political animal Ben Affleck and his bride, Jennifer Garner, have duked $500 each to Deval Patrick’s Bay State gubernatorial campaign.

The left-leaning actor — who hopped on and off the bandwagons of former presidential hopefuls Kerry, Wesley Clark and Dennis Kucinich — donated the maximum to the Demmie at the behest of his mum, Chris. Who, we hear, co-hosted a fund-raiser for the man from Milton in late October.

Sadly, Ben and Jen’s baby daughter, Violet, is too young to pony up for pols. And Mrs. Affleck, a Cambridge school teacher, hasn’t been successful strong-arming her youngest son, “Ocean’s 12” actor Casey Affleck, to pay tribute to Patrick. But a discussion over Christmas dinner is right around the corner!

Ben and Jen’s donations to the former Clinton administration official arrived earlier this month, according to Patrick’s peeps. And, BTW, Garner made her on-line donation under her new legal Alias — Jennifer Affleck. What an old fashioned gal!

Prior to taking up with his “Daredevil” co-star, Ben’s liberal love was a fixture on the fund-raising circuit with ex-fiancée, Jennifer Lopez. He was spotted at a Tinseltown time for Clark, a retired general, during the presidential primary. And he tossed Ohio congressman Dennis Kucinich $1,000 before his candidacy flamed out.

File Under: Politically Correct.
(from the Boston Herald)
--------------------------------------------------
"Jennifer Affleck", awww, and it sounds good too.

woah - did she change her name legally then :shocked:

and cannot believe that article about the papz - those guys are so far out of order. what annightmare for jen and ben.

Aw, I wonder if post-hiatus episodes will have Jennifer Affleck in the credits? :smiley: I've always thought she'd hyphenate her last name - that's what she did with Scott Foley, right? She said it on a talk show... Believe it was David Letterman, hmm?

I don't think she has to change her name legally, it's automatic when women get married, they take their husband's name. But all actresses/singers keep their own names because that's the name they are known by, and it's too long to have both names, and also some would change names too often (like another Jennifer). I am sure Jen will keep her own name as an actress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back