Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It better be a good reason. Lol. I have no idea about the DVD...who knows?

Do we have any other confirmation besides imdb.com that Jennifer is in that Charlotte's Web movie? I don't believe I have ever heard her say anything about it...has anyone else?

Do we have any other confirmation besides imdb.com that Jennifer is in that Charlotte's Web movie? I don't believe I have ever heard her say anything about it...has anyone else?

Its basically everywhere else. Anything that has Jen's upcoming schedule. She's IN the movie. She did her voicework during the summer I think, or at the end of Season 4 of Alias. Another thing that is in the movie that may be a reason behind Jen getting to have a role in it was that Gary Winick her "13 Going on 30" director is directing it, and Susannah Grant (writer and director of Catch and Release) is writing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jen's role is really small. With working on Alias, Catch and Release, and preparing to have a baby, I doubt she would have time to voice a major part.

I was shocked too when I saw the poster and even more so when I went to the website Official Site and didn't see a mention of her name anywhere. So I'm gonna go with angel_audie and say that her part is probably small.

And It sucks about Catch & Release being moved back, I was really looking forward to it.

I would think that since Jennifer is such a big name in Hollywood right now, that even if she had a small part, that they would at least have her listed in say, I don't know, like the top 20 people of the cast? You know? According to imdb.com she is supposed to be Suzy....does anyone know what kind of animal Suzy is?

Thats what I was thinkin....unless her part really is that small....but she was only in one scene of Catch Me With You Can, and she was listed like 4th in that movie...

I think it's only a little cameo probably just a couple of lines. Kinda like Eric Bana or Rove in Finding Nemo, she's a friend of the Director so he gave her a few lines to read. I remember him talking about getting a lot of his famous friends small roles in the film.

Well her character is Suzy right? I was watching the first Charlotte's Web and I don't even think that character existed. So my bet is cameo too.

Shocked though that there are 10 names and her name ain't on it. :(

I would think that since Jennifer is such a big name in Hollywood right now, that even if she had a small part, that they would at least have her listed in say, I don't know, like the top 20 people of the cast? You know? According to imdb.com she is supposed to be Suzy....does anyone know what kind of animal Suzy is?

In the story, the goose had goslings and Charlotte's eggs hatched into many baby spiders at the end. Perhaps Jen was one of the offspring?

I found this about the other actors parts.
Charlotte's Web

A live-action/photo real CG animated feature adaptation of E.B. White's "Charlotte's Web" starring Dakota Fanning as Fern. Julia Roberts will lend her vocals in the lead role of Charlotte A. Cavatica, a spider and heroine of the book who goes out of her way to save Wilbur the pig's life by weaving miraculous words into her webs.

Also providing voices are Oprah Winfrey as Gussy the barn's maternal yet irreverent goose; John Cleese as Samuel the sheep; Steve Buscemi as the barn's sardonic Rat Templeton. Cedric The Entertainer will play opposite Oprah as the other Goose - Golly. Reba McEntire and Kathy Bates will voice the barn's ironic cows; Betsy and Bitsy and Thomas Haden Church will voice Brooks, one of two dimwitted crows opposite Andre Benjamin (Andre 3000) as Elwyn the other crow.

The critically acclaimed book "Charlotte's Web" written by award-winning author E.B. White and illustrated by Garth Williams is the best selling children's paperback of all time. To date the book has sold 45 Million copies worldwide and has been translated into 23 languages since published in 1952.

I did Charlotte's Web when I was 13, and don't exactly remember any Suzys around, heh. So yeah, I'm going with offsprings... Although the 3 named baby spiders were Joy, Aranea and Nellie. The other spiders who went away kept saying "Good-bye, good-bye!" so maybe?

I'm thinking she has a little more than two words...but I think you guys are right when you say cameo....I wonder if its worth going to see just to hear Jennifer's voice for like 2 seconds....

OT: Who did Eric Bana voice in Nemo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back