Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could shoot a few episodes without Sydney, I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of episodes centered on Jack and Irina, the actors deserve more screen time, and there are so many things about Irina we don't know yet.

Australia will get the last season, its in C7's list of programs, we just wont get it till later in the year. There is a preview for it in last weeks TV Week.

They could shoot a few episodes without Sydney

Eek, I would have loved 22 episodes more than anyone, but I just can't stand episodes without Sydney. She's "Alias" to me. And to Stephen McPherson as well.

Plus ABC said they wanted to give Alias the chance to go out with a bang. You can't really do that mid June. Everything, a lot of money, goes into May Sweeps, if we want Alias to end properly, it should end where it can get the most attention. :smiley:

They have a special on VH1 about "Regis & Kelly Live" and they were saying how Ben is their favorite guest that comes on because he's really funny and because he's a great guy. Everytime he comes on he does his impression of Regis, which consists of yelling because Regis yells when he announces things. I don't know if they'll show this program again, but it was really funny.

ETA: I've never seen this pic before either....i know it's old because i've seen the other ones with Jen and Renee.

http://popsugar.com/uploads3//0A355C2D0BAF...9.pobj.MINI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back