Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinnie

Chronic Lurker
Read and review the below rules every thread. By posting, you agree to follow them or risk immediate warnings/mod previews/banning, even on your first offense.

1. NO Michael Vartan discussion. Find the current Gartan thread for that. Vaughn spec is allowed, but you'll probably be asked to move it elsewhere, since it feels a little odd.

2. DO NOT post tabloid/paparazzi pics, per Charlie's wishes. You may link to them. Questions? PM me.

3. NO rumors, gossip, judgments or conspiracy theory discussion.

4. Deliberate trolling is an immediate moderator preview for 24 hours (and additional days hereafter) on the first offense, no exceptions.

5. Tag all spoilers - even if it's just a tiny or implied one.

6. Feeding the trolls means you'll share their punishment, because that doubles my workload.

7. Contrary to popular belief, even less-than-OMGILUVJEN opinions are allowed - but please express yourself constructively and adhere to thread rules. Otherwise, quite frankly, no one cares and you'll just be ignored by the regulars.

8. Please remember this is an all ages thread and discuss (or politely don't), certain topics carefully.

Are there exceptions to the above rules?

Only to #1, and only via:
1. Posting press articles/interview summaries/other *OFFICIAL* info.
2. Real-life encounters personally by YOU (no random blogs or friend-of-a-friend)

Hopefully those are clearer and less wordy. As always, I welcome questions and never hold that against anyone.

Is that the first pic we've seen of them outside with Violet? I have to say, Jen is looking amazing! She's not wearing the most flattering clothes but you can still tell that she's lost a lot of the pregnancy weight.

all together now:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:love: :love: :love:
dangit though i want to see pics of her
but AWWWW SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE

but *sigh* ben isnt shaved... oh well they look so CUUUUUUUUUTE!!

awwwwwww :love: Jen has definitly lost a large amount of the baby weight. :love: and just imagining baby violet in the stoller makes me :love: ^_^ and Ben still looks like a bum. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Actually, I thought Ben looked quite well there, especially in comparison to past BeardGates.

LOL....can we even consider that a beard? I want to see the full-on bank robber look again....then I think we consider it a beard. :P

And damn if that's not my new favorite picture. :blush:

And damn if that's not my new favorite picture.

I know! I was so excited when I saw that pic! I literally started like jumping up and down in my chair. I'm surprised my mom didn't come in and ask me why I was having a seizure.

Actually, I thought Ben looked quite well there, especially in comparison to past BeardGates.

:lol: well i wasn't refering to only the beard there, it was his facial expression and posture, it's like... funny. :lol: but you know I mean it in the most endearing way right ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I want to see the full-on bank robber look again....then I think we consider it a beard. :P

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

too great
but omg i feel like such an awful human being for wanting to see little vi herself :love: but i just wanna see her once and then i'll shut up and be happy *sobs*

all little violet can see is red

What, no violet?

Oh c'mon, someone had to say it. :P

In other news, some regulars should probably check their sigs before someone stricter than me sees 'em... especially the amount of images allowed, and the amount of text lines with an image. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back