Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww Poor Jen! Passing out because of the heat is not fun. I almost passed out during a band practice one time. Thankfully one of the directors caught me when I started to fall and got me some water, otherwise my body would not have like the 30 pound drums falling on it and I probably would have fully passed out.
That's sweet of Ben to be taking care of her, he's a great hubby !

holy...44 degrees celesius!! that is friggin hot...i can barely stand like 30!!!...glad to hear jg is doing better though...and ben rushing out to make sure she's ok and be with here is so cute...what a great couple and husband!

...just a random off topic note...i was in chapters today and saw one of the tabloid magazine covers...it had a pic of j.lo saying that she dropped out of that movie dallas b.c she's pregnant...the one jg was going to do until she heard j.lo was doing it...that would be soo cool if jg was asked to do it again now that j.lo isn't...it would be another movie to look forward to!! :D ...well anyways even if she's not pregnant imdb doesn't have j.lo signed up for dallas anymore...

Hi! I´m Mary from Spain
I´m registered so time ago but I didn´t learn english so I haven´t never writte here. Sorry I will try it.

Jennifer garner(Glamour September 2006 Scans)

She looks so gorgeous.. :woot:

^ yep it is! hehe... it put a smile on my face! It sort of remembered me on my first babysitting day...when the mother had to explain me how to prepare the baby's 4 o'clock menu right after its nap :lol:

So :love:

Thx for sharing!

Today is Ben Affleck's 34th birthday. Happy Birthday, Ben. 🎂

Gertie has the Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight & Extrta interviews available on one clip at the jen-garner net. (y)

watching the clip now lol!!...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! hope you have a great day celebrating with your friends and beautiful family!!! :D 🎂

I read that Ben received the baseball that he tried to catch but was intercepted by the Los Angeles Angels player. I was wondering why the player didn't give it to Ben after making the play. Now we know it was in order to autograph it. :D

Thanks to Gertie for posting this at the jen-garner.net.
harper writes "

Movie star Ben Affleck celebrated his 34th birthday in style Tuesday with the baseball he almost claimed as his own at a recent Boston Red Sox/Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim game.

The star reached for the foul game ball as it headed straight for him at the Fenway Park clash but Angels star Howie Kendrick claimed the out by stealing it from Affleck's grasp.

But fun-loving Kendrick wasn't bitter about tussling with the famous Red Sox devotee on the sidelines and sent Affleck the signed ball as a birthday gift.

The ball in question was handed to the actor during a taped interview on news show "Access Hollywood."

In a taped video message, Kendrick said, "Sorry I didn't let you have that foul ball but I have a job to do, y'know. Nice try, though, even for a Red Sox fan. So here ya go."

A stunned Affleck recalled the moment he almost caught his first fly ball at a baseball game as the sporting highlight was played back to him on a monitor.

He told "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush, "I literally was like, 'Why isn't it in my hand?' It's the closest I've ever come to playing major league baseball."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back