Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! the stories that people make up! *dies* :rotflmao:
and even if it is true! it's way too much information! DON'T NEED TO KNOW THESE KIND OF THINGS! *dies*

:mellow:

--Mandy :angelic:

IM CRYING :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

but dude: T.M.I.
tho i doubt its true

New mum JENNIFER GARNER will make her first public appearance since giving birth to baby girl VIOLET to honour SAMUEL L JACKSON at a special Los Angeles gospel brunch.

The ALIAS star will host the eighth annual I Have A Dream luncheon at the House of Blues on Sunday (29JAN06), where PULP FICTION star Jackson will be honoured with the Dream Keeper Award, presented to members of the community who share the I Have A Dream foundation's vision of a strong commitment to mentor and foster the academic development of children in Los Angeles.

Movie-maker GEORGE LUCAS and actress DARYL HANNAH are among those expected to pay tribute to the actor, who starred alongside Garner's husband BEN AFFLECK in CHANGING LANES.

Looks like we'll be getting a new Jen appearance this weekend.

I Have a Dream Foundation, Los Angeles, Dream Keeper Awards at Eighth Annual Gospel Brunch - Sunday, January 29, 2006

Jennifer Garner to return as host.

(December 19, 2005 Los Angeles) - Acclaimed actor Samuel L. Jackson and Tim Leiweke, President and CEO of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), will be receiving the Dream Keeper Awards at the Eighth Annual I Have a Dream Foundation - Los Angeles Gospel Brunch on Sunday, January 29th.

Jennifer Garner returns to host the brunch which includes presentations by George Lucas and Magic Johnson. In addition, several Dreamers, students served by the Foundation, will be in attendance for live gospel music and a fabulous Southern-style buffet at the Sunset Strip House of Blues.

http://www.ihadla.org/news.aspx

Yeah, I was gonna say, I thought she hosted that before! Lol. I Can't wait! We get new pictures! I guess that means, they'll be going back to LA pretty soon, if they aren't there already!

That's great.. but I don't see this kind of shows or awards here in Brazil. So, for me I'll hope the photos...

That little story of Ben and the box. It's too ridiculous to be true.

I hope its shown on the entertainment shows. First big event out post-pregnancy. Unless of course, the entertainment shows are too busy following Jolie and Pitt around. Hee.

Stars bid you good night — with a lullaby

Scarlett Johansson, Ewan McGregor and Eric McCormack won't mind if you call their newest project a snooze. They're among 14 TV and movie stars lending voices to Unexpected Dreams: Songs from the Stars, a CD of adult-aimed lullabies.

Due March 7 on Rhino, the disc features the crooning of screen stars, accompanied by the Los Angeles Philharmonic. Johansson warbles Summertime, McGregor sings Sade's The Sweetest Gift, McCormack does Elton John's The Greatest Discovery.

Others contributing include Nia Vardalos, John Stamos, Jennifer Garner, Victor Garber, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Lucy Lawless, John C. Reilly and Teri Hatcher. Proceeds will benefit Music Matters, the Philharmonic's fund for music education.

Since the brunch is being held on the same day as the SAG awards, I wonder how much press this will actually get???? I'm hoping for some good pics though.

So what's the chance that Jen would show up at the SAG's (pretty slim I'm guessing) after being away from little Vi all morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back