Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problemo :hug:

and oh yeah!! happy 2 months Baby Vi!!! :love:

man, i can't believe it's been 2 months already! seems like just yesterday i heard the news that Jen's a mama! :lol:

BAHAHAHAHA :rotflmao:
the fake belly looks so freakin' fake
but aww poor jen - she just got un-fat and now she's fat again :lol:

Awwwww. Jen with a belly again. Looks so weird. ^_^

What is weird actualy is that on The Horizon she was wearing black, and stuck on that boat, and now all of a sudden she's wearing something else and filming a scene in a car. I wonder when she will give birth! :blink:

Also, I love the picture of Ben buying a flower to Jen. That is so romantic :love: Ben is certainly a great husband. Lucky Jen! :D

Man, that must suck to have to put a fake belly on...oh well, she looks really happy to be back!

Thanks for the link to the larger images, they're so adorable together!

yeah it is the sweater :lol:

alright Jen, time to go back into your sexy aliases :woot:

Exactly what I thought too when I saw the pic :P Can't wait to have her back to her aliases if only for a couple of episodes :rolleyes:

BTW that pic with Ben was definitely hot and cute at once!!!!!! :angelic: Thanks to orely who posted it (I thin :thinking: )

[EDITED]

Of course as mentioned nobody knows if it's real so I'm not reading much into it, just thought I'd post something... it never really happens to me :lol:

Please do not post that pic here, it's not really Violet for one thing and it's just an innocent baby, no one should post that on the internet.

omg she's dropping weight at an amazing rate! Guess Jen got some good genetics (and must been working out like crazy!)...

:smiley: She looks great for somebody that gave birth recently

About the brunch and Alias:

What could conceivably prompt Jennifer Garner to leave husband Ben Affleck and their baby daughter, Violet, on a sunny afternoon to enter the dark and cavernous House of Blues on Sunset Boulevard?
"This is pretty much the first time I've left the house," Garner admitted when she arrived to host the eight annual Gospel Brunch benefiting the I Have a Dream Foundation, Los Angeles, last Sunday. "But I've been supporting this charity for seven years because it actually excites and inspires kids in L.A.'s worst schools."

Garner skipped the red carpet, arrived too late for the brunch and left before the gospel singing. But she introduced a number of speakers, including George Lucas, who presented Samuel L. Jackson with a Dream Keeper Award for promoting academic development for local children.

"I was so impressed with Sam in the 'Star Wars' films that I made him a senior member of the Jedi Council and gave him his own personal and unique purple laser pointer," said Lucas. "No other Jedi in the universe has one of these. But this award today will probably mean a lot more to him."

Garner was equally enthusiastic about Jackson's selection.

"He's the perfect choice because he came from a community without many advantages and had to pull himself up by his bootstraps," Garner said as she prepared to go on stage. "He had a dream, made it happen for himself in a pretty huge way and is a tremendous inspiration for these kids

--------------------

Jennifer Garner is pregnant again but only for her character as spy mommy Sydney Bristow. Earlier this week, Jennifer Garner was back on the set of Alias filming new scenes for the show. Alias is scheduled to return with two back-to-back episodes on March 2, "S.O.S" and "Maternal Insinct." Can't wait! If you're in the dark, Alias will end its five-season run in May.

Of course as mentioned nobody knows if it's real so I'm not reading much into it, just thought I'd post something... it never really happens to me

[attachment=23319:attachment]

Or, you know, last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back