Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
that make her picture makes her hip looks really wide. :blink: but I guess that comes with child birth. :P

:love: Jen, she's just so... :love: ;)

--mandy :angelic:

Jen looks great in those pictures, she has really dropped a lot of weight!

That article is nice. She was barely there! She missed the brunch and didn't stay for the singing? Guess you can't blame her...she's got one cute kid and a hot husband at home...lol

:love:

JEN SANS BEN, BABY: "I keep checking my watch and wondering if I should give them a call," Jennifer Garner said when she left home for the first time without husband Ben Affleck and their 2-month-old daughter. "But I know that Violet's with her dad - and he knows what he's doing. She's in very good hands."

Garner tried to dodge questions about motherhood when she emceed a charity brunch for the I Have a Dream Foundation at the House of Blues last Sunday. She avoided photographers, didn't mingle with guests and politely brushed off most personal inquiries from journalists.

"That's a little too specific for me!" she said to one prying writer. "But everything's great. Thank you for asking!"

"It's hard for me to talk about this because it's so private, but the most exciting thing (about being a mother) is how much I don't care about anything else," Garner admitted in the Foundation Room just before taking an elevator to the Music Hall to go onstage.

What does Garner, who went back to work on 'Alias' Wednesday, plan to do after the show's final season? Not just find her next acting job. "I'll be getting more involved with this foundation to help underprivileged kids in the hardest-hit schools get some direction for their lives," said Garner, who's hosted two annual benefits for the group. "I want to mentor children, talk to classes and go on field trips."

And what dreams does she have for Violet?

"I'd like her to be compassionate, generous and passionate about whatever she does," said Garner, whose dream as a child was to be a librarian and write children's books. "And be hungry to learn."

Better get ready for the lights, camera and action, Violet!

awwwwwwww how sweet that she doesnt want to talk about vi cuz its private (despite the fact that we want her to :lol: )
but i can't really blame her for that

"I'd like her to be compassionate, generous and passionate about whatever she does," said Garner, whose dream as a child was to be a librarian and write children's books. "And be hungry to learn."

^ luks like lil violets got it all planned out for her

Jennifer is totally adorable! and you guys are right its endearing that she doesn't want to talk about Violet...lol, even though we all want to know, I want more for Jen to feel comfortable!

"It's hard for me to talk about this because it's so private, but the most exciting thing (about being a mother) is how much I don't care about anything else," Garner admitted in the Foundation Room just before taking an elevator to the Music Hall to go onstage."

Geez, I'm at a loss...why would it be so hard to talk about being a mother? Most mothers love talking about their babies, celebrities included...it's human nature for the most part. :thinking:

It seems some people are eternal malcontents and always have negative comments.
I love Jen's "but the most exciting thing (about being a mother) is how much I don't care about anything else". Having a baby makes one realize what is really important and get one's priorities right.

I love Jen's "but the most exciting thing (about being a mother) is how much I don't care about anything else". Having a baby makes one realize what is really important and get one's priorities right.

Actually I came to the conclusion that there will always be negative comments, no matter what Jen does or say. People don't like her, I get that! but what I don't get is why they waste their time saying negative things about someone they don't like. That beats me. I don't go on Tom Cruises sites telling everyone how crazy he is, or saying negative things about him, I just totally avoid his sites and forums, as much as I don't like him.

As to Jen's comment that she doesn't care about anything else now that she had lil V. I totally understand, she must be so in love with lil V, and she must be having a blast being a mommy. I think she's right trying to keep her privacy as private as possible. :love:

Actually I came to the conclusion that there will always be negative comments, no matter what Jen does or say. People don't like her, I get that! but what I don't get is why they waste their time saying negative things about someone they don't like. That beats me. I don't go on Tom Cruises sites telling everyone how crazy he is, or saying negative things about him, I just totally avoid his sites and forums, as much as I don't like him.

As to Jen's comment that she doesn't care about anything else now that she had lil V. I totally understand, she must be so in love with lil V, and she must be having a blast being a mommy. I think she's right trying to keep her privacy as private as possible. :love:

There are people who like to post negative things about Jen at her fan forums. I had one to deal with at Gertie's JG forum and another one at her Alias board. The Internet Movie Database seems to have lots of negative posters who are permanent fixtures. There is certain notoriety being known for negativity.

Back to Jen's comment, that is consistent with her desire for privacy. She would find it odd that we know her height, dress size and shoe size. :lol:

It seems some people need to stop publicly baiting others who are just as entitled to their opinion, and didn't have to broadly bash to do it. Learn from that.

This is the second time I've asked nicely for you to, you know, CUT IT OUT. You don't look superior when you do this. You look trollish. Get it together, or earn yourself an AA vacation.

Move on, thread. :smiley:

I had one to deal with at Gertie's JG forum and another one at her Alias board. The Internet Movie Database

How many times do I have to ask? Don't namedrop. It causes forum wars. And again, does not make you seem superior by comparison.

To not agree with what Jennifer Garner says doesn't mean that it's negative.
Just because you like Jen doesn't have to mean you like everything she says and does.

I agree....but I also understand Jen's need to be private, I think many people feel that way. I'm sure she's more open about it when she goes on talk shows and stuff, just not on the red carpet in passing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back