Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Jen get that cross? She's like wearing it all the time. :blink: and it's so... big. :blink:

--Mandy :angelic:

That cross is apparently a "push" present from Ben. Some said its worth a couple thousand while The Insider gossip guy said it was worth 6 figures ( in the millions ).

Oh and I watched Access Hollywood. They had the master sheet of all the presenters. Its like a blueprint of who is where, etc. Jen was listed between Hillary Swank and Paul Giamatti. Right side if you are facing out from the stage. She has one seat in between Hillary Swank and her and 2 (extra seat!!!) between her and Paul Giamatti. That means she might be bringing a certain someone. Or a friend. :lol:

Also we might want to keep an eye on Bradley Cooper. His girlfriend is nominated in the Best Picture category for Crash.

Where did Jen get that cross? She's like wearing it all the time. :blink: and it's so... big. :blink:

That cross may have cost thousands or millions, but it looks downright gawdy. It looks more like a piece of cheap costume jewelry but to each their own. :blink:

That cross is apparently a "push" present from Ben. Some said its worth a couple thousand while The Insider gossip guy said it was worth 6 figures ( in the millions ).

Oh and I watched Access Hollywood. They had the master sheet of all the presenters. Its like a blueprint of who is where, etc. Jen was listed between Hillary Swank and Paul Giamatti. Right side if you are facing out from the stage. She has one seat in between Hillary Swank and her and 2 (extra seat!!!) between her and Paul Giamatti. That means she might be bringing a certain someone. Or a friend. :lol:

Also we might want to keep an eye on Bradley Cooper. His girlfriend is nominated in the Best Picture category for Crash.

:blink: a "push" present? :blink: huh? and dude, for 6 figures I wouldn't get something like that. :blink: but then again, what do I know. :lol:

a "push" present? huh? and dude, for 6 figures I wouldn't get something like that. but then again, what do I know.
A "push" present is a gift (usually jewelry) that dad buys mom when she has the baby. It's a thank you for pushing the baby out. lol I heard he had gotten her a bracelet though with violet colored stones (diamonds maybe?).

but to each their own. :blink:

Right on, to each their own... I for one love it! :D

I'm excited about Sunday... RJ Thanks for the discription on where Jen's sitting! How cool that Bradley might be going too... it will be like an Alias reunion to them again. :woot:

I wonder what color dress Jen will use this time..... any guesses?

I say she will either wear Red or Black Biba.

She seems to wear that alot on the Red Carpet.

:smiley: ;) :love:

I wonder who (What Designer she is wearing) :Ponder:

I think that she might wear Valentino. She wears that a lot. Expecially Vintage Valentino. And I agree with Dani. She likes red or black. But ya never know. She did wear that orange dress that looked incredible. So I guess we'll have to wait.

Is it Sunday yet???

A "push" present is a gift (usually jewelry) that dad buys mom when she has the baby. It's a thank you for pushing the baby out. lol I heard he had gotten her a bracelet though with violet colored stones (diamonds maybe?).
:lol: *sigh* interesting....

She does wear that cross a lot...like all the time. I don't know how I feel about it....I mean I like it...but it is pretty big!

I think she will wear black, because its very slimming...just a thought. Either way, I cannot wait to see her! This is going to be very exciting!

See, I had no desire to watch the Oscars, and now I'm going to have to, lol. I can't wait to see what she is wearing. She should wear a violet colour, lol. So I'm assuming because the oscars are on Grey's Anatomy won't be, right :blink: ? Or is it on after?

~Andrea :angelic:

Can't wait for the oscar...just to see her :smiley: She's gonna look georgous...

BTW what is the cross you're talking about ?? I don't think I've ever seen it...but I never notice jewelry...

you're saying you'd turn down jewlrey from your hubby mandy? :P

now i wanna see this cross tho..hmmm

I would think that my husband would be smart enough to not buy me a big hunk of thing (espeically a big hunking cross. :blink: ), so yes, I would turn that down and tell him to go buy me something else. ;) Sorry, if we're gonna be married he's gotta know what kind of jewelry I like. (does that make me shallow? :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back