Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen likes it. And she wears it a lot. More power to her. I think it looks fine on her too.

By the way, Jen was in rehearsals yesterday. So she's going. :smiley:

any idea which category she's presenting?

Some are saying she might present for Sci-Tech Oscar Awards that were handed out like last week, like she did when she wore the Orange Valentino. They said the original host, Rachel McAdams, isn't going to the Oscars. So thats a possibility. I guess.

That would also make sense in why she was added so late to the presenters list....so sad to see that Rachel McAdams isn't going, because I really like her too...but...I would so rather see Jennifer...but if I had my way, they would both be there!

Awwww, too bad Rachel McAdams isn't going, but honestly, all I care is Jen. And she's going. YAY!

I think she will be wearing black tomorrow, but the last award show, Emmys 2005, she wore black, so I don't know. Plus Jen likes to go all out for the Oscars. Who knows, she might surprise us and go with a bright color. As long as its not a table cloth dress or anything with a sash.

I can't wait.... a few more hours and Jen will be on our screen again. :woot:

I'm so excited..... just a few more hours.

I want Jen to wear her hair down. She looks so beautiful when she has her hair down. I can't wait to see her. :woot:

There's nothing elegant about that cross....well, maybe if a nun wore it. She probably wears it continually because hubby gave it to her, it cost a lot of money, and she thinks it's pretty...but then she never has had good taste other than what the designers put on her and the jewelry they provide for her. One thing about Ben, he's rather good at buying expensive, gawdy jewelry. Delicate is so much prettier and classy looking.

I agree. ;)

Well, I think the cross is very, very pretty and it's gorgeous on Jennifer. I don't really understand why everyone dislike it so much. :thinking:

Most of those who don't like it, don't like Ben... or is it vice-versa? However I admit it's a bit too big. It reminds of the crosses Madonna used to wear in the 80's.
But there is nothing gaudy about the engagement band or wedding band Ben gave Jen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back