Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
She Looks Simply Stunning.

I just ignore all those comments on the Board.

Especially the Britney One's Ugh.

Her Smile man it could melt an Iceberg :smiley: ;) :love:

she still is! the oscars are sooo freakin' boring, i almost fell asleep! it was a tie between Jen's entrance and those rappers that did that pimp song :lol:

Ha, that was so funny when she entered. "I do my own stunts," HALARIOUS!!! I never saw her once on the red carpet. i watched the whole thing. I even had to eat dinner in front of the tv, so I woudn't miss it. That ishow pathetic I am. I really liked her dress. It' pretty insane that she had a baby like 3 months ago, lol :D . Now I don't have to watch the Osacrs anymore, lol.

~Andrea :angelic:

i am really enjoying them this year...jon stewart is effin funny...ya..those rappers were nuts...still can't believe they won.....and yes..jen is still perfect...while she was tripping, she lost her perfect status, but got it back with that witty comment!...i love it!

hahaha yeah, jon stewart is hilarious! but i haven't seen any of the movies that were nominated this year :P except HP4 which btw, i'm pissed didn't win! :angry:

but Jen made up for it, her boobs are huge now!! :lol:

Okay, that was great....I just knew for some reason that she was going to trip...before she even came out, I just had this feeling...isn't taht weird? Anyways, she totally recovered well! That was so cute! You could hear the audeince gasp...but she recovered nicely!

Omg some of the things that people are saying about Jen on other boards are absolutley rediculous. Like she has a big butt, and that she should check her pitts before raising her arm!!! What the hell is that about? She just had a baby 3 months ago, and she is already looking great! I seriosuly don't get that. She looks stunning, and very elegant. I personally LOVED what she wore! :D

~Andrea :angelic:

*looks at the waving picture again* her pits are FINE! wtf is their problem!!

and her ass is not big!! her boobies sure are though, but i guess thats always a good thing :lol:

her almost tripping reminded me of beauty pageant contestants who recover with grace and elegance after experiencing the same thing! her witty remark after the accident is remarkable. hands down to that!

needless to say, she looks amazing. she's glowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back