Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
people magazine

Jen Garner: Baby Comes First

Wednesday Mar 15, 2006 6:00am EST

Jennifer Garner is one proud mom. "(Motherhood) is her first priority now," says pal and TV dad Victor Garber. "She is happier than she has ever been in her life and that makes me thrilled for her. The kid's adorable – not that anyone didn't expect that. Look at the gene pool she came from."

Only three months after the birth of daughter Violet (with husband Ben Affleck), the actress is back in action on the set of Alias (which will have its series finale in May). But Garner isn't kicking butt the way she once did. "She is still recuperating and isn't back to her full stunt potential," Garber told us at the 14th Annual "A Night at Sardi's" Alzheimer's Association benefit at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

Promo pics for the next episode of Alias are now up. Standard spoiler warning applies I suppose.
Click me!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :woot: :thud: *hyperventilates*

ITS SPY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes back shes baaaaaaaaaaaack and shes gonna be good!!!!
but she's hugging syd!!!!!!!
*sob* i've only waited for that since s2 its so beautiful *WUB*

I know that I don't know you guys but I'm waaaaaay excited and I don't know who to tell!!

I was at a Dunkin Donuts near my school today and I heard someone say "That's Ben Affleck!" So I looked and it really was him!!

I asked him how the baby was and he said she was fine. He was such a nice guy and gave me a hug because I was shaking so bad. :smiley: And he got a hot coffee, not an iced one.

Too bad Jen wasn't there :P

Annie you're so luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even imagine how would I do if I meet Ben Affleck in the street!!!

I loved the photos and I'm really happy about this ep.

And I loved Victor's interview! "gene pool" completely!!!

I'm glad that she is super happy right now...she so deserves it.

I am so jealous...all these events take place at the Beverly Hilton, and I stayed there when I went to LA...except no events were going on!

I know that I don't know you guys but I'm waaaaaay excited and I don't know who to tell!!

I was at a Dunkin Donuts near my school today and I heard someone say "That's Ben Affleck!" So I looked and it really was him!!

I asked him how the baby was and he said she was fine. He was such a nice guy and gave me a hug because I was shaking so bad. :smiley: And he got a hot coffee, not an iced one.

Annie, that is just awesome. We need details though! :P What did he looke like? What was he wearing? Did he smell good? :lol:

And it was very sweet of him to give you a hug. :blush:

The pix: I just wanna scream!! :eek: :woot: :woot: can't sit still... i'm totaly wild..!!! Ohh.. it's waaay too long to wait for april 19th... i'm dying here.. :P :P

Annie, you are so lucky to have met Ben, I am a huge fan of his. 👍
I read in the Boston press that he is currently there to scout locations for "Gone, Baby, Gone".
Yes, indeed we need details.

Aww that's so great for you! It'd be really cool to meet him. :D

He was at the Dunkin Donuts on Boylston Street in Boston. Apparently he had been there Monday and Tuesday morning as well. He was wearing jeans, that camel colored jacket he always wears, and his "Remdawg" hat, which is an affectionate name for the Red Sox announcer Jerry Remy. He had some stubble and he was surprisingly tall. He kind of had his hat over his eyes... hiding. I didn't smell anything...

He was very polite and was looking good :P .

And I guess I can include the whole story...

I was sitting there, eating my bagel, and I heard some guy whisper "That's Ben Affleck." I turned to look and I couldn't see anything because there was a huge column in my way. When he walked past it, in my head I went.. "It IS Ben Affleck." He had managed to order his coffe without being noticed and was on his way out. I didn't know what to do so I ran after him and caught him between the two entrance doors. When I asked for his autograph, he asked if I had a pen so I had to put my bag on the floor and dig through it. All I had for paper was an essay that I was supposed to conference with my teacher, so I ripped off the last page. At that point, one of the Dunkin Donuts workers came out and hugged him.

I told him that I loved him and Jen together and I asked how the baby was. He asked my name and signed the autograph "Annie, Best Wishes, Ben Affleck" but it really isn't readable except for the name. He could see that I was shaking so he told me it was okay and gave me a hug. I thanked him and he said "No problem" and then he left. I wish I had seen which way he went but I was already on my cell phone calling everyone I knew.

Can't wait for "Gone, Baby, Gone" to start filming so I can meet him (and maybe Jen) again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back