Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, Jinnie, it was not my intention to bait and my apologies if anyone thought so. I merely posted my opinion on Affleck's appearance and I think most took it as an opinion. I'm sorry, but putting everything else aside, I've never seen Affleck as dark and handsome, but tall is a given. And yes, I did post one of the worst photos of him which clearly shows he really needs lots of cleaning up to look good. It is also my opinion that a short guy can certainly be as handsome as a tall guy. It all comes down to one's preference. But I do have to agree with Marnye that most anyone can look like total felgercarb on any given day.
He doesn't need lots of "cleaning up" to look good, he just needs to be clean-shaven, thin (I agree that when he has been depressed after break-ups he has looked bad, but recently he has looked good most of the time). I know several people who have met him and who say he's very good-looking in person, and some even said he looks better in real life than on photos.

Topic? Oh yes, JENNIFER GARNER!

Here are a few new pictures of her out & about shopping at a kids store. I think she looks beautiful, as usual!!

She has really lost the baby weight in her face! Can't wait to see Sydney back in action!!!!

HERE

edited because grammer is a good thing

Over at Jen Fans you can find the pictures of Jen, they are HQ and untagged.

Also, Biba just updated the gallery. If you search the gallery you can find some old and rare pictures of Jen.

The pictures are just stunning and really beautiful ones of Jen. Jen is the best.

I know I don't know anyone here (yet), but does anyone else notice that scar-looking thing on the bottom of Jen's left cheek?

hmm tha'ts odd... at first i thought it was j ust the pic... but its on both pics... maybe it was a stunt gon awry

Each day, I like Jen more. She wants to stas healthy and raise her kids, so she prefer to lose weight slowly than this others actress. She is so inteligent!!!!!!!
And yeah, she lost a lot weight!!!!!!!!!! She is very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope she will be always this woman so talented and wise!!!!

Here are more pictures of Jen. She went shopping again!

Jennifer Garner was smiling as she was leaving Fred Segal in Santa Monica after some afternoon shopping.
Jen shopping!

I think she looks so pretty! And she looks so happy too! I love it!

Thanks to Mary who found them! :hug:

I'm wondering what she bought at the baby story now... :lol:

She looks amazing :blush:

Eta: She's shopping international stuff... the thing you can recognise on the picture is called HABA MAGNETISCHEN LEGESPIEL...

It's high german quality for children's toys... my godson's have them too 'cause I use to shop those things for them... hmm... yeah...

Nice Piccies of Jen Shopping she looks lovely in the White Pants.

Argh the Video nothing exciting but good to see that Jen goes about her normal business :smiley: ;) :love:

She looks so happy :smiley:
I wonder if Jen is going to this too

A guest speaker for next "Alias" convention Greg Grunberg (Eric Weiss in the series) will be the principal attraction of the next convention of Alias, which will be held from the 9 to June 11 in London. For more information link

Jennifer was with JJ Abrams at a studio where they were scouring for the MI 3 soundtrack
link

I saw the pic of Jen, but the caption mentioned that Merrin was there also.. but I don't see her in any of the pics :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back