Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually born with blue eyes (like all babies) as well. My parents thought that I would have blue-eyes because mine didn't change until really late. Maybe around 8 months or so. Either way, once they changed, they changed to dark, dark brown. So you never know. :smiley:

Looks like to me she has Brown eyes. Doesn't look like blue to me at all. And I really don't get how you guys see blue in those tiny pictures. You guys have really good eyes! :lol:

She got red eyed, poor lil V!

She's so cute though! :love:

take a look - lil V

Omg, that is one cute baby, lol. She defiantly looks like her mother. I feel bad looking at them though. The poor people simply want to go to the hospital, but instead get attacked with cameras :( . It's insane how much she looks like Jen. Ugh, I feel so bad :blink: :thinking:

OO, in case you guys want to know, tomorrow night Jen is supossed to be on Entertainement Tonight, talking about the end of Alias :D :D , and her new life as a mother.

~Andrea :angelic:

Can someone try and get a video of that as i will be at uni when that airs here in aus and wont be able to see it. I would really appreciate it.

It may also because newborns haven't developed a lot of melanine (sp? pigment that colours hair eyes etc in our body) a lot of newborns has light coloured eyes. Violet's eyes will turn brown because Jen's parents both have brown eyes... unless her grandmother is blue eyed... hmmm

--Mandy :angelic:

Yeah, the true colour of a newborn's eyes won't show until six months after the birth I've heard...So in May, we'll know. :D

aww... the videos... she's so darn cute.. and when she giggles :love: ahh.. I didn't think it was possible to be s000 cute as Jennifer is :wub :love:

I'm already hating the fact that she is going to take time off. Good for her...bad for us.

Must be nice not to have to work or worry about work. If I were in her shoes...I'd probably do the same...NOT!

the interview was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :love: too cute
but
(this relates to eps 10/11 that were shown in that interview)

she's wearing the fake belly in the scene with lena and victor! *cries* i wanted the grandparents to be able to hold the little cutie
sadness

also - does the comment about sydney bristow not giving birth in any traditional way scare anyone else?
seriously, if she has the baby while jumping out of a plane i'm gonna die laughing

but

she's wearing the fake belly in the scene with lena and victor! *cries* i wanted the grandparents to be able to hold the little cutie
sadness

also - does the comment about sydney bristow not giving birth in any traditional way scare anyone else?
seriously, if she has the baby while jumping out of a plane i'm gonna die laughing

Oh I'm not surprised about Syd not giving birth in a traditional way..I mean, come on, it's Alias! It's Sydney! It's SpyBaby! Traditional my a**:P

but

sadness

LMAOO thanks for the mental image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back