Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe how fast I get goose-bumps when it comes to ALIAS.

For all you fans who have not seen the 2 new promos (at least they were new to me), there is a link

HERE

OH MY GOD!!! Is it the 19th yet????

I hope it was a just a temporary ailment and that she is better now, poor baby. Also, some of it may just be some tabloid exaggeration.

1: Thanks for the comp on my sig/banner

2: It probably is too big and I'll fix it

3: I think Ben and Jen had chemistry in Daredevil. A LOT, actually.

4: While Daredevil and Elektra were good, those two movies aren't good enough to make a sequel to, UNLESS, they combine together. That I would LOVE to see that. Matt seeing that Elektra is really alive...wonderful!!! :P

5: And I agree that true relationship's mixed in with work, just doesn't end well. I hope they realize that. I think Ben and Jen also need to keep their marriage low key, not like Ben and JLo, but more like Sarah M. Gellar and Freddie P.

I hope those are good points/opinions

She might have been at the hospital because she was having trouble breathing...but tabloids do tend to exaggerate things like that...but I hope in any case that Violet is doing better!

They have 5 clips from "SOS" and "Maternal Instinct" playing at tv.com.
I especially like the "I don't waddle" scene with Dixon (it's the last clip).

Hope that Violet is doing better!

OMG CLIPS EEEEEEE!!!!!!!
'you waddle' - hands down GOTTA BE the best quote of s5 omg soooo great
put it this way i actually lvoe dixon now and - ask anyone - i LOATHED him
hehe waddle

If you guys look up Alias at tv.com and look under Video, there's 2 more clips than at the home of tv.com. :smiley:

--Mandy :angelic:

6 clips is right! thats all of them lol

hahaha "i don't waddle!" she sounds like my sister when she was pregnant hahahah thats the first thing i always made fun of her for :lol: but it's so cute!!

There's six clips and on the home page there's a clip with
Weiss

i knowwwwwww i was like ITS WEISSSSSSSY i <3 him - i've missed him soooooooo much
he needs to come back for all the last eps... but he wont *sad face*

i know... it sucks! *pouts* oh well... as long as Vaughn is back, thats all that i care about! oh ohh.. and the cute lil spybaby! *high pitched voiced* she's sooo cute! i just wanna squeeze her lil chubby cheeks... ok, i'm done lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back