Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you all know that there is new Jen pics at j-garner.org, and that Jen has TOTALLY lost the baby weight now...

ETA: btw, are they done shooting yet ?

Over at wenn.com there are new pics of jen filming alias on her birthday, there outside the set of her apartment i think with the alias baby and MV. Though you might want to check them out. Violet and her mother are there as well and theres a pic of Jen dancing on the beach.

They also had a plane go by with a banner saying happy BDay we love you.

awww :love: Is the baby that Jen's carrying Violet or Alias!Baby? :blink:

--Mandy :angelic:

I think its the alias baby, violet is in the baby carrier in the second last photo.

Actually, it looks like neither. It doesn't look like Isabelle. And it actually loooks like a boy to me. Parted hair, and wearing blue. Besides, didn't they say they were going to use a version of Sydney. And now we see a 6ish year old girl. So, I'm guessing they skip 6 years, and have another baby.

I posted the pictures over at Jen-Fans for anyone that wants to see them bigger.

Wow, I just thought about it...

As Biba said, it looks like they might skip a few years and have another baby which is going to be a boy and that little girl there is Isabelle.

Thats what i thought initially but i didn't know how to do spoiler tags so i didn't say anything. They must be running a bit behind schedule if they haven't finished yet.

Actually, it looks like neither. It doesn't look like Isabelle. And it actually loooks like a boy to me. Parted hair, and wearing blue. Besides, didn't they say they were going to use a version of Sydney. And now we see a 6ish year old girl. So, I'm guessing they skip 6 years, and have another baby.

I posted the pictures over at Jen-Fans for anyone that wants to see them bigger.

I can't find them Biba... could you please give me a direct link to those amazing cool piccies or at least direct me? I'm slow you know... :lol:

PS. Me although thinks that

The baby Jen's holding is a boy, the girl standing next to her is Isabelle...and that they're filming something like 6y later DUDE

ETA (cause I need to add something) If ever those pics are true... and Biba's theory too... I don't care if ALIAS ends 'cause it will be the most amazing ending eva :love:

Ok... me's off shopping now :angelic:

When i last looked at the wenn page there was only one page of images. Now theres nine and they all look so good, i cant wait to see this ep.

A bit of info on Jen... not sure if this is true but still interesting...
Lindsay Lohan as Sailor Moon?
Posted by Clint Morris on April 18, 2006
I’m wearing my sceptic hat as I type, but never the less, this is such a yummy rumour, I’d be robbing you of one of the best aspects of the web - the so-inane-it could-be-true news item - if I were to dismiss it.

According to Moviehotties.com, “Buffy” brainchild Joss Whedon could be in talks with FOX to write and direct a live-action version of the Japanese anime hit “Sailor Moon”. Allegedely the studio recently snagged the rights to the series - about an ordinary 14 year old junior high school girl who receives a special quest from a talking cat named Luna to fight evil and find someone called the Moon Princess - from the TV troupe that created the show .

Yep, OK, a “Sailor Moon” movie, we can believe that – if only because the series is ripe for the big screen treatment, ain’t it? It’s also not too hard to believe that FOX are keen to work with Whedon again – who did most of his TV stuff there in the early days, and who was a frontrunner to direct their “X-Men 3” at one stage - and after the WB’s “Wonder Woman”, which he’s writing and directing, Whedon’s also going to be hotter than burning coals.

To the next part of the item though : Lindsay Lohan as the star. Um, Lohan as Sailor Moon? Um, Whedon actually being interested in a film that would star Lindsay Lohan? Don’t see it. No offence to Lohan, she’s great at what she does, but Whedon seems to have a woody for a different type of actor – not just those with lesser-known faces, but ones of the less fluffy variety. If, on the other hand, there was talk of a Charisma Carpenter or Jewel Staite being attached to the project – not that they're exaclty right for the lead role, being anything but 14 - It’d be much easier to swallow. Lohan and Whedon though? Socks and Thongs would seemingly go better together.

In addition, the site says Jennifer Garner would be playing the film’s main villain. No qualms there. Mrs Affleck rocks. She might actually do such a film justice. Can imagine her working well with Whedon too.

Anyway, that’s the rumour. Whedon directing Lindsay Lohan and Jennifer Garner in “Sailor Moon”. Could be on the money…..but could also be the result of some story-hungry British tabloider. Shall see.

yeah, that doesn't look like the alias baby, the alias baby has light hair... that baby has a head full of dark hair lol

either way, it's sooooo adorable! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back