Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gonna be at Jen-fans and at Jen-garner.net. So I would check those places.

Such a cute interview. Sooooooooooooooo cute.

yup the gma video is up on jen-garner.net!!! she looked great!!! i love jen!! i got so said too thinking about only 2 eppys left!! ahhh! but it was great to see jg!!

if you watch the GMA video you can see a funny old lady in the backround. You see her face every once in a while, but only when the camera is just on jennifer....its rather amusing

I think they messed up....I'm thinking it should have said outside The Good Morning America studios. She doesn't do David Letterman until the 19th I think.

Jen filmed Letterman yesterday, Good Morning America this morning and after that she filmed Regis and Kelly!

Even though she won't appear on Regis and Kelly until tomorrow morning, she already filmed. Same thing with Letterman, she filmed ahead of time!

Just wanted to point out that Jen's the most perfect human being ever. Nicest, and the greatest as well. :woot: I TOTALLY LOVE HER!

Just wanted to point out that Jen's the most perfect human being ever. Nicest, and the greatest as well. I TOTALLY LOVE HER!

Someone's still on a high from meeting her I see! :lol: Not that I mind, I'd be the same way!

Yeah I bet she took off back to Boston with lil' V. So glad she did promotion for the finale.

That and Kimmel on GMA with her? That was such a good interview. Hee.

FYI: I will be in CA for finale parties and general rabble-rousing through June 1st. I will have mostly-reliable internet, but if there is an issue, the other AA mods will close it until I can come back and be evil. Please don't make that necessary. The closing, I mean. I'm always evil.

:angelic:

See you around!

jen on regis & kelly was so cute!!
the story about the fire department :rotflmao: :rotflmao: so great
and seriously, ben impersonating regis is SOOOOOOO so so funny and yet totally odd :blink:

meanwhile, jen has to go and scare me by saying how some of the finale is happy/sad and some people might not be happy!!
*clings to bubble*

hahaha i know!! Jen was so cute!!

I can actually see the whole fire department situation hahahaha poor Violet screaming her head off, Ben panicking, the fire department banging on the door, Martha barking :lol:

awww she didn't mention Martha, i wonder if shes in Boston with them :Ponder:

and the lil hat, scarf and bib they gave her! sooo adorable!! :love:

Jinnie, have fun girlie!!! :D

Jen was so cute on Regis and Kelly. The fire department story was hilarious and when she was asking the audience if SydAnna was dead or not.
I am wondering a little about what she said about the finale.

I was looking at jen-garner.net and they have a cute picture of Jen with Jimmy. It's here.

Thanks for the new pics sharon17...and yes, Jen was absoultely adorable on Regis and Kelly, I liked that interview way better than GMA. I LOVED the fire department story... Jen is the best story teller ever...she is very engaging, uses different voices and makes hand motions...I guess thats why she's an actor...lol. Anyways, very cute...loved the interview.

dunno, but i hope so - it'd be sad if martha wasn't there :(
thanks for the pics! that's what jen wore on GMA yesterday so she must have gone shopping right after - she looks way thin too!

Jen went shopping for baby clothes in between GMA and Regis and Kelly. She arrived at Regis and Kelly with the same dress from GMA, but she changed when she got there.

I loved the interview as well. Regis and Kelly was way better than GMA. My fav part was when she said Violet's name for the first time in an interview. "Little Violet" That was just adorable, to hear her say it for the first time! :love:

Ugh, I want to see the Regis and Kelly interview, but no I have to have school...ugh :angry: . It should be up on Jengarner. net soon though (hopefully). She likes really skinny in those pics (not in a scary gross way though :D ). She's so cute, lol!

~Andrea :angelic:

I could see Jen laughing hysterically while all this is happpening :lol:

Had Robert Brustein been watching ''Live With Regis and Kelly" yesterday, the dean of American drama would have been humored. Or horrified. There was Jennifer Garner -- who's staying at Brustein's Cambridge crib while her hubby, Ben Affleck, directs ''Gone, Baby, Gone" -- admitting that the Fire Department paid a visit to the pad recently. The actress, on the talk show circuit selling the ''Alias" series finale, said one of her culinary quirks is that she cooks, er, hot. ''Does this ever happen to you?" she said. ''You'll put a little oil in the pan . . . and the next thing you know the room is kind of smoked up?" That's what happened to Ben, Jen, and baby Violet, who started screaming when the fire alarm sounded. ''So [Ben] rips this thing out of the wall," said a giggling Garner, who then turned to the camera and apologized to Brustein on national TV. ''Sorry, people-we're-renting-the-house-from," she said. ''We did rip it out, but we'll fix it." The silly story concluded with eight Cambridge firemen carrying hatchets standing at the door. Contacted yesterday, Brustein chuckled but declined to comment. About ''Gone, Baby, Gone," by the way, Garner revealed that Morgan Freeman has joined the cast.
As for the final episode of "Alias" next Monday, Garner says we'll learn why she's running and where she's going. She says "some of it may break your heart, but a lot of it will make you happy." She says "there's a little bit of a love story," and "people die, people come back to life."

Jennifer at a broadway play in NYC
link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back