Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her interview recently have been great. She seems very relaxed. I did miss most of her Regis and Kelly one though. I wish her the best and hope she doesnt stop making movies and shows though :smiley:

Hmmm...that doesn't really sound like a movie Jen would do....but then again...who knows? But how can she do this movie and The Kingdom??? I guess they would be filming at different times...

That is such a cute baby picture!!

I was standing in line at CVS today and saw the People magazine with the picture on it. And the couple behind me mentioned how cute Violet was too. She's just such a cute baby!!

FYI...Jennifer Garner is the In Focus celeb over at msn.com...its in the entertainment section at the bottom of the homepage...just a photo gallery of Jen...thought it was neat.

I love how cute Violet is ^_^

Btw, last time I saw on E! entertainment France something about the Baby Boom in Hollywood, Jen and Ben were in it.
They talked about what where Jen gave birth, the name of the baby, and the gift Ben offered to Jen after Violet's birth ^_^ . It was really cute :smiley:

I've read this!

Currently, the Farrellys are in Massachusetts, finishing the script for a loose remake of the 1972 Charles Grodin comedy “The Heartbreak Kid.” The movie, retitled the “Seven Day Itch,” is set to star Ben Stiller and possibly Jennifer Garner.
Source:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/feature...19farrelly.html

If you have heard this somewhere else, please post it.

Wow .Jennifer is a busy girl everybody wants her in their movies.I don't know about that one but for The Kingdom I found out it starts filming June 12 in Arizona.They're holding a casting call for people that look Middle Eastern

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Males ages 15 to 100 with Middle Eastern features: Arab, Mediterranean,
Turkish, Armenian, Persian, Pakistani, East Indian, etc. are invited to
the casting calls only.

Tempe Casting Call-
Date: Sunday, May 21st
Address: 915 E. Apache Blvd., Tempe, AZ 85281
Time: Anytime from 12:00pm to 6:00pm

PLEASE BRING A PEN TO THE CASTING CALL!

Central Phoenix Casting Call-
Date: Monday, May 22nd
Address: 1124 N. 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Time: Anytime from 1:00pm to 6:00pm

I know, god!

Maybe I should dress up as a man, get a middle eastern look going on, and...ya wishful thinking, Andrea (well, not that I want to be a man- don't worry, but working, or just meeting Jen would be amazing!)

Omg, the interview that Jen did on Letterman is so cute!!! It's up on Jengarner. net, so go look at it because I think this is one of her best interviews. She's so cue, omg :love:

~Andrea :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back