Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the world of 1000 tabloids for you. You take a little funny story about smoking the kitchen up and a dozen tabloids later it ends up by almost "burning down the house". :rolleyes:

Okay, so Jen was amazing last night in the series finale....my heart was ripped out of my body and stomped on when she had to leave Jack...seriously if that scene doesn't get her an Emmy, I don't know what will...

Sorry: is there someone who could gently post some of the funny discussion about the walkie talkie during the late show of letterman? 'cause I'm italian and I didn't understand that very well... :blush:

miss natalie im alwasy on when your on but your always "away" and you leave threatning messages in your away speeches lol.

well your lucky white rabbit cos i havent seen it at all lol!

miss natalie im alwasy on when your on but your always "away" and you leave threatning messages in your away speeches lol.

hahaha yeah, well last night i was watching Pearl Harbor and I fell asleep :lol:

and AWWWW!! baby Vi looks like her daddy :love: she has bits and pieces of Jen though, thats one lucky kiddo!

I agree about the last scene Jen had with Victor, if thats not emmy worthy, i dunno what is!!

hahaha yeah, well last night i was watching Pearl Harbor and I fell asleep :lol:

and AWWWW!! baby Vi looks like her daddy :love: she has bits and pieces of Jen though, thats one lucky kiddo!

I agree about the last scene Jen had with Victor, if thats not emmy worthy, i dunno what is!!

When I watch Pearl Harbor I skip to the parts with Jen. Heee. What I say about Pearl Harbor: It's a love story unfortunately tainted by the war :P

Baby Violet's hair is so adorable! It's a baby mohawk :D :D

I agree about Emmy, too. :D

they no that there isnt any more chances for jen to get one out of alias... so if they do give it to her there will be poeple saying.. its becuase the shows finsihsed... i say its cos she super cool!

On the set, Affleck's in good company
By Carol Beggy & Mark Shanahn, Boston Globe Staff | May 25, 2006

If Ben Affleck looks confident on the set of "Gone, Baby, Gone" -- and he does -- that may be because he's getting an assist on his directorial debut from cinematographer John Toll, one of few folks in his profession to win back-to-back Oscars. (He did it in '94 for ``Legends of the Fall" and '95 for ``Braveheart.") Toll was mostly in the background yesterday as the unshaven Affleck directed kid brother Casey outside the Michael J. Perkins School in Southie. But what does the silver-haired cinematographer know about Boston? Hard to say. Although Toll shot the TV movie "Good Night, Sweet Wife: A Murder in Boston," starring Ken Olin as Charles Stuart, it was actually filmed in Chicago.
It must also buoy Ben's spirits to see his lovely wife on the set. Despite her hectic schedule, Jennifer Garner dropped by yesterday and signed several autographs. The "Alias" star's only in town for a few more weeks before the new mom heads to New Mexico to shoot ``The Kingdom" with director Peter Berg. To prepare for her role in the political thriller, J. Gar's been busy getting her game on. For real. We're told Garner's been working out with Nicole Wolff, the former Bay State high school basketball star and daughter of BU men's basketball coach Dennis Wolff. (Nicole had a stellar career at Milton Academy and Walpole High, where she earned All-America honors, but multiple stress fractures in her foot hobbled her at UConn.) Whatever the actress has been doing, it seems to be working. Smiling sweetly for her fans yesterday, Garner looked nothing if not fit.

Seriously....send me to Boston right now....lol. I'm glad to hear that Ben is so happy directing and that Jen is there to support to him and that she's getting back in shape for her new movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back