Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww those pictures are adorable...ben and jen together are adorable...and then add in vi and wow...beautiful!!! i am so happy for them all!! and jg looks great...she's really getting back in shape fast!! can't wait to see her new movies...and this movie ben is directing looks good too!! going to be an exciting 2 years of movies from them both!!

you know what i love about the jen/ben pics? that jen/ben are the type of people that just wear sweats and are comfy and they dont dress up in their million dollar clothes to just hang around
very refreshing to see :smiley: also because i'm constantly getting bashed by my friends for being in my sweatpants :P

Okay, here's a tear jerker for you guys. WARNING! Kleenex needed...I Will Remember. I must say, just watching Jen laugh really makes you want to laugh also, or at least smile! She has one of those contagious smiles and full laughs (not fakey kind).

How's that for a reaction; I just started bawling. Like, big drops of tears while laughing.

I love Jen's laugh; it's contagious! And her smiles (and dimples) are too adorable not to smile at, too. :nod:

Yeah I watched that video..and man, tears started coming...they really were a family, and that's what makes it all so emotional. And you're right, she has one of the most contagious laughs!

OMG that vid is amazing ! Anyone got a downloadable version???

I'm also quite surprised because I had never seen some of the behind the scene footage... And here I thought I had seen everything!

Okay, here's a tear jerker for you guys. WARNING! Kleenex needed...I Will Remember. I must say, just watching Jen laugh really makes you want to laugh also, or at least smile! She has one of those contagious smiles and full laughs (not fakey kind).
oh. my. god.
that's like the saddest yet best thing i've ever seen in my life

ha ha...i love that video...i saw it a couple days ago and cried...i think it was the day after the finale...oh boy i can feel the sadness now...this is some mega withdrawal...anyways, now when i watch the video i just laugh! b.c it's filled with so many funny things and just good times!! and u guys are right about jg's laugh...when i hear her laugh i just automatically laugh...and her smile is just incredible...it's her dimples that do it!! it was nice to see the video again...thanks for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back