Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose i shouldn't watch it, considering we haven't got seaosn five here in Australia. Right?

It's no clips from season 5 in it - almost all clips are from behind the scenes, dvd extras and stuff like that. It's very few clips from the show - but none from season 5.

Ah, I am not the only one who has not seen Season 5. I avoid all Alias threads because I want to have a few surprises when the DVD comes out. Still I had to know how it all ended, so I read a few posts about the last episode.

Does anyobe have that in a downloadable version? My speakers are being selective in what they let me listen to and what they don't. And it's not working for this.

Just so everyone knows...because this program will probably be repeated over and over again...on CMT, They have a special 20 Sexiest Southern Women...Jen got #8! Go Jen!

Lugging little Vi around will keep those arms buff, that's for sure.

Here is a little more news about the family....

Ben Affleck Spends Memorial Day in the E.R.

United Press International

Hollywood actor/director Ben Affleck spent part of Memorial Day in the emergency room of a Cambridge, Mass., hospital being treated for a migraine.

Affleck's wife, Jennifer Garner, took him Monday afternoon to Mount Auburn Hospital, where he stayed about two hours being treated for the painful attack, his publicist told Tuesday's Boston Herald.

The director of 'Gone Baby, Gone' was recuperating at home Monday evening, publicist Ken Sunshine said in a statement.

The Oscar-winning actor and his family are in Cambridge working on his big-budget directorial debut, the newspaper said.

'Gone Baby, Gone' stars his brother, Casey Affleck; Michelle Monaghan, Ed Harris and Morgan Freeman

Poor Benji.

Im sure Jen nursed him back to health.

I have been reading on other forums that it has been really hot in Boston Lately Im guessing that's what caused the Headache :(

just ontopic of violet.. i have never seen that kid smile.. like her face.. does she have jens dimples? cos every magazine says she does but i havent seen her smile so im in the dark on that part.... :lol:

just a random question.

Jess, thats true....we haven't seen any pictures of her smiling...so, I guess we'll have to take their word for it...which really isnt that reliable, lol.

ya i can picture vi with them too!...jg's dimples are incredible..same iwth her smile...so it would kinda suck if vi didn't get her dimples!!! but either way vi is adorable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back