Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
FROM PEOPLE MAGAZIN:

Casey Affleck, Summer Phoenix Wed

Monday Jun 05, 2006 3:15pm EST

Actor Casey Affleck and his girlfriend of six years, Summer Phoenix, got married over the weekend, PEOPLE has learned.

Affleck, 30, is the younger brother of Ben Affleck; Phoenix, 28, is the younger sister of actors Joaquin and the late River Phoenix.

The couple first met through Joaquin Phoenix, Affleck's good friend since they costarred in 1995's To Die For. They became engaged in New York City over the 2003 Christmas holidays. Their son, Indiana August, was born May 31, 2004, in Amsterdam.

Affleck and Phoenix are both passionate about politics, animal rights and veganism. "He is a bleeding heart," Phoenix told Boston magazine of her then-fiancé. "He is the most generous guy I have ever met."

More on this story
Celebrity Weddings

Affleck is currently filming the movie Gone, Baby, Gone, brother Ben's directorial debut. He also starred with Ben's best friend, Matt Damon, in the Ocean's 11 movies and Gus Van Sandt's 2002 drama, Gerry.

Phoenix has appeared on ER and in the HBO docudrama The Laramie Project, as well as in such films as 1998's The Faculty and SLC Punk!

LINK TO THE ARTICLE

congratulations to them :D

ha ha yeh i am pretty sure that have quite a bit of red sox clothing!!....and babies in sport clothing...or just baby sport clothing in general is adorable!!! when i have kids that's all they are going to where....lol well probably not but they will have some sport outfits!!

When isn't he wearing anything Red Sox related? :rolleyes:
He looks hot though!

I voted like two times for that Hello! Magazine thing and the first time she had 447, now she was with 647... I wonder...

Yeah, Ben does look hot in that picture! And I bet Baby Vi has all sorts of cute Red Sox apparel. Lol.

Congrats to Casey and Summer! I wonder if Ben and Jen attended the wedding? I'm assuming they did...

Just wanted to mention that AngleFood Charity is having an auction and there is a dress worn by Jen on it and also Michael Vartan's bike that Jen gave the cast and crew signed by him and VG up for auction. Here is the link Auction

:lol:
Jennifer Garner on trying to fit into her skinny jeans after giving birth to baby Violet.

"I (took) Aspirin, and then a couple hours into shooting, I was like, 'Something is really wrong here.' I talked to the first-aid (attendant). She said, 'That's not Aspirin. It's a laxative.' "

No pics but looks like Johnny depp was at the wedding (y)

Nuptials Down South
So, I’m back from Savannah. I even got in a couple posts from the Mossy City. And I had a little pop moment.

One of the people in my group flew down from Boston with Casey Affleck on her flight. It turned out there was a rumor that he was getting married in Savannah. On Saturday night, after dinner, a bunch of us went over to the bar at the very swank Mansion (I went there for late drinks last time). As we approached, the hotel was closed off for a private event. Turns out Johnny Depp was there, as was Jennifer Garner.

On Monday, I read that “actor Casey Affleck and his girlfriend of six years, Summer Phoenix , got married over the weekend” (as People put it). None of the stories I read gave any details, such as where it took place or who was there.

I probably should have snooped around, but I didn’t have my camera with me and, honestly, a guy feels the need to sneak off to Savannah to get married in private, I don’t want to bug him

I doubt that Johnny Depp was a guest at Casey's wedding, because they have never costarred in any movie, they are not buddies. I think the person meant Joaquim Phoenix who is Summer's brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back