Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprise if he was a guest at the wedding, Johnny Depp is very close to the Phoenix family.

He was good friends with River, Summer's brother. He part owned the Viper Room, the club River died outside of and Johnny was there the night that River overdosed.

I found this in the-deli.org, a real funny site unless your not into that inappropriate humour. I'll post the link. Just note, this guy's a huge Alias and Jen Garner fan.

http://www.the-deli.org/item/511#c

It's Life & Style's top daddy's.

1. Brad Pitt
2. Heath Ledger
3. Ryan Phillipe
4. Ben Affleck
5. Will Smith

Not sure if that's the full list. If anyone finds the full one please post. :smiley:

The full list is:

1. BRAD PITT
2. HEATH LEDGER
3. RYAN PHILLIPPE
4. BEN AFFLECK
5. WILL SMITH
6. MATTHEW BRODERICK
7. CHRIS MARTIN
8. GUY RITCHIE
9. DAVID ARQUETTE
10. DEAN CAIN.

I love that Dean made the cut. How random.

i would put will smith and ben in the top two positions!!!...and there is no way brad should be even on the list, let alone in the top 10!! someones kissing some celeb ass!!

ha ha vi hiding from the paparazzi...i guess we are all right about her not liking the paparazzi or getting her photo taken lmao!!...but ya it's still a cute picture...daddy's little girl!

ha ha vi hiding from the paparazzi...i guess we are all right about her not liking the paparazzi or getting her photo taken lmao!!...but ya it's still a cute picture...daddy's little girl!

felgercarb DOUBLE POST!! SORRY!

I just think those pictures of Jen and Vi are just too darn adorable!

I just saw over at jen-fans.com that People magazine readers voted Violet as their favorite celeb baby name of the year...thats pretty awesome!!!

Haha... everytime I scroll down the page I think I just posted 4 posts in a row... and then a second later I realize I didn't. :blush: haha

I've been a little slow lately :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back