Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over at jen-garner.net they have a link to the voting for the 2006 Teen Choice Awards...Jen is nominated...so let's all go vote and get her there for the Teen Choice Awards! This is the last time she can be nominated for Alias....so everyone go vote!!!

I'm confused... I only see People, Movies and Television... neither of them shows Jen or am I missing something??? :blink: urgh... I'm still a little feverish so that might be it :angelic:

So does anybody want to join me in hurting the people that come up with the Emmy noms??? How Jen didn't get nominated for the scene with Jack in the finale is just...wrong. I can't believe that.

yeh i know!!! i can't believe we only got two nominations...for hair and stunts...that's such bs!!!...alias always get's screwed over!!

C'mon, this Emmy's is totally bull. Where's Veronica Mars? Scrubs? Kristen Bell, Lauren Graham, Hugh Laurie? And of course, Jen Garner too.

<-- is very miffed

And The West Wing got nominated ? What is with that? Urg.

I am soooo mad!! Jen deserved an emmy. All of that work she did on Alias deserves it!! Ugh, like you're going to tell me that the scene from Maternal Instict doesn't deserve an emmy? Most actresses coudn't do that! Like right when I saw that amazing scene I was like, "emmy, that's an emmy scene right there, hands down!" I guess I was wrong because they obviosuly can't see good acting and good televiosn when it's right in front of them!!

~Andrea :angelic:

Seems we've been saying the same thing for 5 years about the stupid EMMY awards. Sure Jen was previously nominated...but for her not to win anything for the first 3 years was out and out robbery!!!! I really didn't expect her to get the nom this year because it seemed as though everyone was over Alias. Look at LOST and DH...after the past two years where are they????

I've always have had a problem who they select and eventually wins....because it doesn't ever go along with the fan base. Who are these EMMY voters anyway????

I personally think that the Grey's Anatomy cast lost out because they were all fantanstic this season! (y)

And as for Jen's future for getting an EMMY....that will be entirely up to her, because there are things she could do besides being in a show.... she could do one of those cable mini series (they always seem to get a boat load of nominations).

Did I say I miss Alias?????? :(

I know it...I absolutely hate it. She had some really good work this season...Maternal Instinct, the finale scene with Jack...I mean c'mon people...and the thing that makes me even more mad is people are filling up the lead category who are not even leads in there own show! It's ridiculuous! And no noms for the Desperate Housewives? That was stupid...as well as for Grey's Anatomy....no one is gonna be happy about this years Emmy's...thats for dang sure.

I hope Jen has another chance for an Emmy...I mean, I really want her to get one...but I wished she could have gotten it for all her stinkin hard work on Alias...I mean seriously, is there a harder working actress in television? I think not. And she does it with such grace, and she is really really good at it. I don't get it.

I miss Alias too!

I just wanted to say that I completely agree with all of you, lol. Not many people work as hard as Jen does, and half of season 5 she did while pregnant! Stupid emmy awards. They don't know what they are doing!

~Andrea :angelic:

Yeah. Its bad enough she didn't get an Emmy for "Tuesday," which, I think, was an amazing episode, but if MI didn't deserve an Emmy, I don't know what does. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I'm sick of all the old farts in the acadamy picking pointless, borning, old people shows. The only decent pick they had was GA. DH was robbed, Lost was robbed, House was robbed, and definately Alias! Sure, DH and Lost haven't been as great as season one, but they were a lot better than half the other shows. I don't really care for the Emmy's anyway, because its the same, boring people who win every year. I'd rather win a People's Choice Award, because at least you know the viewers love you, and appreciate your work. Jen, you were robbed! :angry: :(

I agree with all you guys! I was really angry when I found out that Jen wasn't nominated for Best Actress and looking at the nominees I'm not really impressed. As far as I can understand the potential Emmy nominees send in certain episodes to be considered, maybe Jen didn't get nominated because the episode that was chosen. I think that could be true for Lost as well because some of the episodes do pale in comparison to others. I don't agree with a lot of the nominations this year, I usually look forward to the Emmys but they definitely won't be the same this year because there won't even be the possibility that Jen will win. I think it's a shame that she hasn't been recognized by the Emmys for her work on Alias, at least she has been recognized with many other awards. It's obvious that they don't see how hard she worked on the show.

Erica

Jen will show them all how stupid they were for not giving her an emmy by winning an Oscar. That is what I would love to see.

jg is definitely going to get an oscar one day!!...but i am still so pee'd off about the emmy's!!...jg and vg got robbed!! their last scene together should have definitely got both of them at least a nomination!! who choses the noms anyways...seriously...they must be smoking some whaked reefer! lmao...but hopefully jg will still go to the award show to support the alias crew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back