Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy aren't those loaded questions

Please do not answer them here or continue such discussion. I have PMed the answers to ilona.

HA!

It takes weird questions and weird comments to get this place going again.

Still its nice to be around these parts every once in awhile.

And Michael Clarke Duncan was definitely joking. He's like Kevin Smith on the jokes. Its no big deal at all.

Thank you for your PM´s. I really appreciate your kindness.

Dear SkyGirl5, you have a very interesting choice of words in your PM.
Would you mind if i asked you something?

1. Are you a censor of this tread? I just would like to know.
2. Are there any other threads with rules like "NO Sydney Bristow/Jennifer Garner discussion"?
3. Can I call Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck "bennifer " like you do?

Thank you.

Dear bianconiglio, I´m sorry, English is not my native language. What did you mean by that? Did I say something wrong?

thank you for saying that, that is a good idea

i will PM you the answers to your questions ilona

eta: bianconiglio - you dont have to apologize, you did the right thing by directing the question to another forum on the board.

HA!

It takes weird questions and weird comments to get this place going again.

Still its nice to be around these parts every once in awhile.

And Michael Clarke Duncan was definitely joking. He's like Kevin Smith on the jokes. Its no big deal at all.

Infact Kevin Smith is co-star of Jen in "Catch and release"... and everybody knows that the marriage was done to be the most private and intimate they could. Anyway... let's take it easy... so: did you know that Vincent, the dog of "Lost", were brought on the island by an other person? You don't believe it, do you? Then, look at here! So yes! It's exactly what you think! They were on THAT Island, too!!! How? With the same airplane, with the same pilot... and "Weiss" was not "alone"!!!
STOP ME PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and i would call him a politician too!!

Do you mean he wants to run for office? Be a senator?

I´ve read a little about Affleck, and it seems that he wants to be a private person, enjoy his family life.
But if he goes into politics... I am not sure, that we schould be happy about that.
Politics is a very tricky thing. Politicians don´t have private life. Nothing is private. And not only the politician himself is a target, but his whole family, his wife, his children. Many people don´t like politicians. For many different reasons. Worst-case scenario: a politician could be betrayed by his own people, could be abducted with his whole family by terrorists, could be a target of assassination attempt, could be killed. This is more dangerous than fight with paparazzi.

This is a big responsibility and a big pressure. And this is a hard, ungrateful job.

I think you're running a little with fantasy ;) I don't think Ben Affleck will be a senator and I don't even think he wants it... by the way... I've never liked actors in politics, especially Shwarzenegger and his too much higher sense of justice... I'm sorry, but I hate death penalty and sometimes I have the impression that this man still believe to be a terminator... well... this is life... "other's life"... even if they are assassins, too. I want to say that my point of view is absolutely personnel and I don't think that others point of views are totally wrong. ^_^
Ops... I'm always off topic! I need a rebuke from SkyGirl5 :blush:

Um, if you know that, why did you post such a topic? She's much nicer than I am. Don't do it again.

Sorry, guys! Silly server.

Everyone wave goodbye to the troll! ;)

In the future, please don't hesitate to PM me if something like this happens, I get those emailed to me. Otherwise, I'm not gonna fight all the error messages I get when I try to access these boards.

Seriously, everytime I see Jinnie's name as the last poster I'm paranoid I've missed something big and the thread has been locked again. Hee.

Anyway, apprently Jen will be presenting at the Creative Arts Emmy's on the 19th. They air on E! on the 26th.

Jeremy Piven Joins The Kingdom
Source: Variety
August 9, 2006

Jeremy Piven will star in the Peter Berg-directed drama The Kingdom, joining Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper, Jennifer Garner and Jason Bateman. Michael Mann and Scott Stuber produce the Matthew Carnahan script at Universal.

Variety says Piven will play a conniving American diplomat in Saudi Arabia who assists an FBI team sent to the Middle East to capture terrorists responsible for an attack on Americans working in Riyadh.

Piven, who stars in HBO's "Entourage," appears with Berg in Joe Carnahan's Smokin' Aces, which Universal and Working Title release on March 2.

Source:
Movies Archives - ComingSoon.net

I love him! Since those times:
http://www.haydennet.com/hidden/images/jeremy_piven.gif
:D

Jeremy Piven Joins The Kingdom
Source: Variety
August 9, 2006
Jeremy Piven will star in the Peter Berg-directed drama The Kingdom, joining Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper, Jennifer Garner and Jason Bateman. Michael Mann and Scott Stuber produce the Matthew Carnahan script at Universal.

Variety says Piven will play a conniving American diplomat in Saudi Arabia who assists an FBI team sent to the Middle East to capture terrorists responsible for an attack on Americans working in Riyadh.

Piven, who stars in HBO's "Entourage," appears with Berg in Joe Carnahan's Smokin' Aces, which Universal and Working Title release on March 2.

Source:
Movies Archives - ComingSoon.net

I love him! Since those times:
http://www.haydennet.com/hidden/images/jeremy_piven.gif
:D

I thought this movie was already being shot?? Wasn't that why JG was in Arizona?

Awesome! We'll have a JG appearance here pretty soon!

I guess, he's just a minor character...........otherwise he should have already been a part of the cast...

I remember someone mentioning seeing Jeremy around set, so it was probably a case of he was always part of the cast but they're just officially announcing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back