Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool pics...is that that kid that they are really close to with that charity they both sponsor? I know that was really vague....lol.

I don't think Jen is pregnant again.....however, I could be wrong...

TUNNEY DEVELOPS A CRUSH ON WELL-SPOKEN AFFLECK

JENNIFER GARNER had better watch her back - another actress has desires on her husband, BEN AFFLECK. THE CRAFT star ROBIN TUNNEY, who plays the psychotic girlfriend of Affleck's character in new film HOLLYWOODLAND, admits she fell for the movie star's charms on the set of the movie. She says, "He has a way of making you feel comfortable. Ben is captivating immediately; when he walks into a room your eyes go to him and it's not because he's famous. "He's tall and well spoken and so eloquent and when he tells a story he has such a way with words... You can't take your eyes off of him. "I'm not usually this nice and saccharine so I'm gonna stop"

More Jen heroics
August 21, 2006 12:00am
Article from: Sunday Herald SunFont size: + -

BEN Affleck has a new alias for wife Jennifer Garner - Supermum.

"My wife is incredible," he says of Garner, who gave birth to their daughter Violet last December.

"She's still up all hours of the night, at 4am, feeding, pumping, diapering, everything.

"It's really hard, as it turns out, to have a newborn. It's trying and she puts a tremendous amount of effort into it."

Even after 34-year-old Garner has gone back to work making the drama The Kingdom opposite Academy Award winner Jamie Foxx, Affleck says his role in bringing up baby remains limited.

"I try not to be in the way," he says, gesturing helplessness. "She does everything. She's like Supermum.

I realised what she thinks of me the other day when I was trying to feed our daughter. I don't want to bore you with the details of this, but I was going to mix a little jar of prunes with one of grapes, or something like that, and Jennifer wanted me to put a little oatmeal in it.

"She says, 'Just get the prunes and the grapes and then you want to take a little oatmeal, like a spoonful'. And then she looks at me and goes, 'Is this getting too complicated?'

"How inept have I demonstrated myself to be when she genuinely feels that mixing three food items is beyond my capacity? That story illustrates, I think, my life at home.

"But my wife is an incredible mother and I adore her."

Affleck, 34 last Tuesday, obviously adores his daughter, too. Having spent his 30th birthday in a rehabilitation facility for alcoholics, he says becoming a father has made him focus much more on his own behaviour.

"You can make all manner of a fool of yourself if, ultimately, the only consequence is you, right?" he says.

"You pay the price and you live with it when you make mistakes. But looking at myself in the context of being her father, caring so much about what she sees and wanting her to be proud of her dad and wanting her to see a responsible, healthy, present and loving father has changed me a lot."

The actor and Academy Award-winning screenwriter now is awaiting the US release of his next movie Hollywoodland, in which he plays George Reeves (1914-1959), who won fame, if not fortune, via a long-term, low-paying contract to star in the half-hour television series The Adventures of Superman.

In those pics, I think Jen actually looks thin compared to other pics I've seen recently! No signs of another Affleck.

Little Vi seems to have already learned how to hide her face from the razzies!!!!! :P

:lol: Yeah... It's good to see that she's growing into it... LOL... but I don't think - on the other hand- that she yet grasps the concept of razzies :lol:

She's beyond cuteness and I could just cuddle and squeeze her baby cheeks! :love:

Thanks for posting the link sharon17

:hug: me

Has Man About Town already been released in the US. It comes out here in Aus in six days on August 31. I dont remember seing anything about it being released in the US, but maybe I missed it.

"Man about town" has been released in a few european countries, but not in the States. It's also already out on DVD in Germany/Austria, I bought it in Vienna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back