Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

Hey, lyalya, jlo and kimu, you're all sisters, right? There's no other reason why your IP is identical, right?

Good Lord. How pathetic are you, troll? Go find a life, mmmkay?

Toodles and good riddance.

P.S. I saw Hollywoodland today and was amazed at how effortlessly Ben channeled George Reeves. I'm an avid Superman fan who has seen pretty much every live-action depiction, and the resemblance between Ben and George, the mannerisms Ben duplicated and even his basic stance... now that's great acting. He deserves all the lauding he's getting, and then some.

I couldn't even imagine Ben Affleck won Coppa Volpi! I'm soooooooooooo happy for him! Ready go Ben! There was anyway no doubt in the past days, that critics about that movie was for the most that he was the best thing of the movie. After the premiere in Beverly Hills I've also read the same kind of impressions by reviews. "Who hated Ben Affleck will be not happy, knowing he can actually act very well!" Iv'e read also this. ;)

I haven't seen the movie...but just from the trailer and clips I've seen, I can tell that this is Ben's best acting so far....there is definite Oscar buzz....and I really hope he gets a nomination for this role!

Jen looks gorgeous at the premiere. A lot of people are saying she looks like she is pregnant again....but I don't think she looks it all. What are your alls opinions?

yeh i don't think she is pregnant again...however if she is thats great b.c i know they do want more kids! im really happy for ben and jen...they deserve all the best!!

Just saw a pic of Jen at People.com and by the looks of her jeans she certainly Does Not look like she is pregnant. I think she just picks some clothes that make her look like she could be. It is a pretty good pic of her too! Jen Pic on People

In the pic on people.com she doesn't look pregnant, she looks amazingly happy! Gosh, what I wouldn't give to have a relationship that made me that happy! She looks great as well. They really do deserve to be happy, after everything they've been through. A few friends and I went to see Hollywoodland this past weekend. It's great. Ben did a great job in it! There were times I forgot that it wasn't actually George Reeve in the movie! He looked great and was amazing. The only downside to the movie is the ending, but with an unsolved case (in some eyes anyway) you really can't tie up all the loose ends. Anyway, if you can afford it, it's great, go see it! Support that growing family! ;-)

I think Jen does look pregnant.check out the photos at jen-fans.com.
its just the style of the dress she's wearing. Everyone would lok pregnant in it

The pic on people.com is cute but i don't like her sunglasses...or any huge sunglasses that look like they're swallowing your face...oh well :lol:

I think she looks awesome in that picture. Most definitly not pregnant! She's looks like she did before she had Violet. Those jeans are awesome. I wonder where she got them (some place I probably can't afford :lol:smiley:, and I actually really like her sunglasses (mind you, I like the big sunglasses, lol :smiley:) Whoa, and her hair is getting really long.

~Andrea :angelic:

I don't usually like big sunglasses either...but I like them on her. And you're right her hair is getting really long!!! I like it!

I think she can look pregnant in that dress, but there is one picture taken from the side, and you can clearly see that she is not pregnant, or at least not far along at all if she is. The wind is kinda blowing the dress against her body...and you're right those empire-waist dresses can make anyone look pregnant

Awww how cute! She has a little bow in her hair and everything! She's getting so big!! They also have different pictures of Jen and Ben at the premiere...I like the one where they are holding hands looking at eachother....its adorable!

omg!!! she is adorable!!! what a cutie!!! and jen is looking good too!! as usual....anyone that is apart of that site...could you made post the pics on the thread b.c i can't look at them bigger...thanks!

Oh :love: she's a real cutie pie...plus the picture said that it was a butterfly clip .... how cute is that?

It's so girly :love: I try to picture Ben dressing her up like his little princess :blush:

They're such a great couple and family!!!!!!! :P

Thanks for the links :hug:

Back