Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

oy enough already - shes not pregnant!!! its the dress!!!!!!

meanwhile, ben is currently on the today show talking about Hollywoodland

I don't think she is pregnant either. She doesn't look like a pregnant woman to me, she is "normal" . I wonder why plp are always looking at her stomach to see if she is pregnant or not :lol:

we are seriously way too obsessed with jen being pregnant...if she's pregnant we will hear from her rep that she is...and even if we don't it's jen's and ben's decision to decide what they want the public to know about their personal life...so lets quit with the "omg is she pregnant!"..."there's a bump, there is a freakin bump...holy felgercarb she is definitely pregnant!"...like i have a flipping bump, but im not pregnant! :rolleyes: :P

Here is something I found funny. I was looking at the release dates for films in Australia next year and this is what i found.

Catech and Release (Jen) opens March 8
Hollywoodland (Ben) opens March 15

The Kingdom (Jen) opens April 19
Smoking Aces (Ben) opens April 25.

Both have their movies opening over here with Jens first followed by Bens a week later.

I guess I will have to save up to see them all. Hopefully we will finally get either Ben or Jen to appear on one of our talks shows / morning programs over here.

ben is looking so fine!!...i saw him on all the talk shows and he looks so great!!...clean shaven, hair nicely trimmed, and he's not completely dressed up (he's more dressed for comfort...i like that...but i do like men in suits! :D )...but ya and he was a complete gentlemen!

my only problem with talk shows is that they are somewhat like tabloids...they always want to find out the personal stuff and only ask like a couple questions on what the actor is really there for (ie. promoting a movie)...the view did the best job...they asked the most questions about hollywoodland and ben's directing debut...

I'm not obsessed about it, I just think she actually looks slightly pregnant. She's been wearing a lot of baggy clothes, and her tummy does look a bit bigger.

Back