Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

I'm not obsessed about it, I just think she actually looks slightly pregnant. She's been wearing a lot of baggy clothes, and her tummy does look a bit bigger.

Gosh if I was pregnant everytime i was blotted i would have a hundred kids by now! Damn can't a sista be bloated without having the pregnancy police on her tail :rolleyes:

Gosh if I was pregnant everytime i was blotted i would have a hundred kids by now! Damn can't a sista be bloated without having the pregnancy police on her tail :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, and I'm never one to think a celeb is pregnant every time a pic shows a bump, and I don't think Jen is pregnant now either, but it's not odd if she is, because we know she's lost the baby fat, she's really skinny but the bump has been there for a while.

I'm not saying she is pregnant, I'm just saying there's a possibility.

She looks great, I don't think she is pregnant again!!!!
And they're so cute! I'm really happy that Jen and Ben are so ok and happy!!
They deserve all the good things!
Hope for more photos of them together!!!!!

So I was watching SNL on E! tonight....and I pretty much decided that they need to have Jennifer Garner back to host in January for when Catch and Release comes out!

The dress is really simple and honestly, she can pull anything off.
My issue, however is with the hair, I think she should have had it up.
It's just too bland for my taste.
Still, she looks great with that big ol' smile.

i don't like the dress... it looks too "momish" :lol:

i mean i know she is a mommy now but she worked so hard to get her hot figure back! show some skin Jen! lol

i'm kinda missing the bangs she had in season 4 :thinking: i LOVED her hair! the layers and bangs really suited her!

Back