Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

i know lil vi is flippin adorable!!!...ben and her look so cute and happy!! and her little booties...omg they are soo cute...and of course she's wearing purple...would anything be more appropriate!! haha i just wanna eat her up!! :love:

jen-garner.net has new pics of Jen up at the Hollywood Film Festival! And BOY does she looks GORGEOUS!!! She looks absoultely stunning...showing a little bit of skin...her hair down and curly and a little messy...kind of reminds me of Elektra a little bit...and she just looks STUNNING!

she looked drop dead gorgeous!!!

there are lots of pics of her at jen-fans.com in the gallery plus wireimage has some...and there are some of ben there too!!

Yes she does...just absolutely gorgeous...I'm just loving the hair!!!

jen-garner.net has clips up from all the hollywood shows about the hollywood film awards...Ben thanks her in his speech...its really cute, everyone should go watch it. I love the part where Mary Hart asks him something and he says, "To be completely honest, I just do what I'm told. I don't make the rules." Hahaha. And he calls Jen "spectacular" and a bunch of other stuff, its really very sweet!

Back