Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

Lindsay scolds, Sandra brags, and Ben sleeps with the babysitter
Never a dull moment at the Hollywood Awards Monday night.

Ben Affleck seducing the baby sitter. Sandra Bullock bragging about her husband's sexual prowess. Oliver Stone admitting he was drunk onstage thirty years ago. Lindsay Lohan chiding Morgan Creek producers about that mean "party girl" letter. Now there's a good career move. And a just-outta-rehab Robin Williams thanking the Hollywood Film Festival for the open bar.

"I have to thank the woman who's baby-sitting my daughter tonight," said Affleck, who won Supporting Actor of the Year for his role in "Hollywoodland" about wife Jennifer, who went home after walking the carpet with him. "She's the reason for most of the good things that have happened in my life. So, all you people at my table, if I don't come back it's because I've gone home to make love to the baby sitter."

From the LA Times

^lucky girl, lol

She's so adorable. Wow, that one pic of Jen sure does have a lot of leg, lol. I think it was just the wind, though, lol.

They are such a cute family!!!!

**Oh and if you don't want to get really mad (like I did) then don't read the comments after the pictures. Some are them are really nasty and just plain stupid.

I posted my own comments too, twice in fact. What a bunch of stupid negative haters, they waste their time on people they don't like.

My God some of those comments are awful. Those people are obviously seriously bitter about something in their own lives that they have to take it out on Jen, Ben and even Violet. :jawdrop: Not cute... ! Oh he'd better run. :boxing:

i saw it opening weekend...it was fantabulous!!! and ben looked mighty sexy...as always!!...his performance was oustanding!! actually everyone's was!!!

^ I don't know where to find a clip but I watched it myself.

Tbh I thought it was awful... Jen and Violet weren't mentioned Jonathan Ross jsut kept asking about JLo and talking about how bad the film Gigli was. That was basically it. :thinking:

I was watching Fox News and Jen spoke on behalf of a candidate (don't remember who) running for Congress in California on Wed. Ben was supposed to be there with her but he was at home with a migraine she said. They had a short clip of her talking about why this candidate needs to be elected. If I see a clip anywhere I'll put up a link.

Back