Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

Awww, Violet is so cute in her little pink outfit. I always feel so bad looking at pictures like that because it's obvious she doesn't want them taken, but I can't help it :angelic:. I love the little clip in Violet's hair :love:
Jen getting a parking ticket :lol: . It's awesome how she's just so normal!

Awww....Violet is just so adorable! She looks more and more like Jen everytime we see her!

I love how Jen is smiling about the parking ticket! She's so cute! Green is such a good color on her too!

haha...a ticket...that really blows...but oh well everyone gets them...just not on camera...but atleast she gave a smile...b.c it is actually kinda funny! but anyways...lil vi is adorable...she's cuter every time i see her!! and i love jen's green shoes (the one's she was wearing when she got her ticket)!!

awwwwww
violet is so cute
she got a ticket
she reacted so well
it was cute
violets little hair clip ^_^
jen looks good in green
he he ;)

Awww, Violet is so cute in her little pink outfit. I always feel so bad looking at pictures like that because it's obvious she doesn't want them taken, but I can't help it :angelic:. I love the little clip in Violet's hair :love:
Jen getting a parking ticket :lol: . It's awesome how she's just so normal!
i feel the same way - i feel so bad looking but shes just so cuuuuuuute :love: :love:

Awww, the happy family :love:
Violet is sooooo cute. I love all of these little hair clips she's got. She looks so much like Jen to me that it's scary. Even when she was first born I said it. It's the eyes.
Can you imagine going to the park and seeing Jennifer Garner and Violet playing on the swings. I would most likely have a heart attact (actually, I know that I would have a heart attack :blush: )

They really are the cutest family! Awww....Ben looks like such a loving and caring father and Jen looks like she is soooo enjoying being a mom! And you're right Violet looks so much like Jen its freaky!

Back