Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

WOW :love: that's pure fluffiness in here... those are quite some pictures we get to see of like a *protecting* daddy.... Never seen Ben like that.

Jen loves her daughter, you can see it all over the pictures (not that she wouldn't of course!) plus, little Violet looks so much like her mummy that's it's freaky... - I know I repeat the same what other people already said, but only because it's true!

I'd love to have some of those piccies on higher resolution...

Family trip to the park! :love:

I love babies that age... When they're tiny they're cute too... but now Violet is crawling, soon is walking and babbling nonsense! I wish I could see that :angelic: It's my favorite stage of little children :P

Not sure if you guys seen these. They were taken November 18, 2006 at LAX.

th_jen3.jpg
th_jen2.jpg
th_jen1.jpg

:smiley:

CJ

Not sure if you guys seen these. They were taken November 18, 2006 at LAX.

th_jen3.jpg
th_jen2.jpg
th_jen1.jpg

:smiley:

CJ

Actually, those pictures are from Nov 13, and not Nov 18!

This is the caption to those pictures:

Jennifer Garner and baby Violet Anne travel in style at LAX airport with an entourage consisting of 2 nannies, 2 bodyguards and Garner's assistant. Los Angeles, California, November 13

There are 20 pictures from that set, btw.

Aww Violet is cute!
Jenfans has put up the extras from the dvds for Alias, both Season 5 and the huge Box set. They have some great stuff. There is a 30 minute special about the end of Alias and they show some of the cast's final scenes. It was so sad to watch Jennifer do her last scene. She started crying and just running around hugging people. And in the interview she started to cry some talking about what she would miss, I was tearing up watching it. I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm gonna buy the big set or not, the dvd extras are pretty cool so I'm considering it.

Ben will guest on Ellen DeGeneres on Wednesday, here is the official announcement on her site

Wednesday, November 29
BEN AFFLECK
Academy Award winner BEN AFFLECK joins Ellen and catches her up on his new role as husband and father. Plus, Ellen finds out what holiday plans he and Jennifer Garner have in store for Baby Violet's first Christmas.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not really Violet's first Christmas but this year she will be aware something is happening.

She's so darn cute!

Ben was on Ellen today...I haven't had a chance to watch it but tmz.com has an article up on it where you can watch some video clips of it and WHOA is he looking FINE....He looks so hot and he's so cute. Anyways, here's the link:

Ben on Ellen

They've got those same pictures up at jen-garner.net for anyone who doesn't have an account with those two photography agencies.

Jen looks gorgeous! That's definiltey a different hairstyle and dress choice for her but it works! Her legs are amazing!!! She is definitely back into GREAT shape! Her and Ben look absolutely adorable together! Did we know they were attending this? Was Ben GQ's Man Of The Year?

Jen & Ben were interviwed on Entertainment Tonight or Access HOllywood (dont know which, i missed it but my dad saw it :lol: )
Apparently they asked about Violet's first bday party :smiley:

Back