Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

About that Love Ride show...I had no idea that Ben and Jen had so many close calls early on in their career where they would have met...weird huh?

Jen looks so happy in those pics! Glad she got a day out with the girls of shopping and lunch!

Those pictures are too cute!!! That's one cute little baby carrier thingy...its huge, but its cute! I can't stand how people say she is boring...I'd rather that than have her out acting like Britney Spears!!! Lol. I just can't read those comments anymore...

^ Oh god, I completely understand what you mean. Jen's so normal, that's why I love her. Anyone who thinks she's boring or any of the other felgercarb they say are just plain stupid. I have learned to just ignore it.

Violet is getting cuter and cuter by the day and looks so much like Jen (almost wrote Syd there) that I find it scary. The one picture where Violet's face is right next to Jen's you can so see the resemblance. Love the cute carrier thing, lol. Cute pictures :love:

(wow, how many times did I say cute there :blush: ?)

Perez Hilton is a fat famewhore who is exploiting celebs. I hope he ends up paying $ million for stealing photos from photo agencies sites.

NEW PICS at Perez.

I love that Perez Hilton loves Jen. :D He used to dislike her.

I wouldn't call his post on November 30 with the caption 'Manface' a demonstration of "love". :P

Perez Hilton said:
Jennifer Garner is nice and boring, and that's just how we like her.

On Wednesday night, the actress tried to channel her inner diva at the GQ Men of the Year party in LA, but she was not able to pull of the Jennifer Lopez look.

She just doesn't have that glow. But she does have manface and lots of greasiness!

Posted by on November 30, 2006 2:27 PM

Oh my God! Jen is too cute with Violet! She seems to be so happy everytime she's with her daughter. I'm happy for Jen. Thanks so much for these cute pictures. :love: :love:

So last night I went to go see The Holiday and they showed a preview for Catch and Release. I was so excited!!! I turned to my friend and go "We're going to see that the day it comes out." It looks really good!! I can't wait!

^ Omg, really?! What day did it say it was coming out because i have heard a bunch of different things. I should so go to see a movie just to see that preview, lol. The day that comes out me and my friends are there, lol. I think it's going to be really cute, and of course Jen will be amazing in it, lol :D!!! So excited :woot:!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have the Catch and Release site updated with some clips and interviews with the cast. There is a little welcome from Jennifer on the site too. Here is the link. The movie looks great, I can't wait to see it!

Jennifer Garner is nice and boring, and that's just how we like her.

On Wednesday night, the actress tried to channel her inner diva at the GQ Men of the Year party in LA, but she was not able to pull of the Jennifer Lopez look.

She just doesn't have that glow. But she does have manface and lots of greasiness!

Posted by on November 30, 2006 2:27 PM

Jennifer Lopez makes fashion mistakes too, in fact she does many more than Jen does! And besides Jen's purple dress was much better than JLo's recent red bubble dress which didn't fit her at all. And who would want that ugly skeletor husband she's got, that's the most obvious mistake she makes: that man on her arm!
That fat famewhore should stick to talk about people like him: pantyless tasteless F-list famewhores like Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and their ilk. And let's not forget the spots/zits on Britney's bad skin.

They have the Catch and Release site updated with some clips and interviews with the cast. There is a little welcome from Jennifer on the site too. Here is the link. The movie looks great, I can't wait to see it!

Thanks for the link. ^_^

Ohh it looks really good I can't wait!! :woot:

The Golden Globe nominations came out today and Ben was nominated for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama for Hollywoodland. Hopefully he and Jen will be going to some red carpet events together!

Back