Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

ah they look adorable!!....oh and great news...jg is going to be a presenter at the golden globes!!! YA!! (y) ...and there are new pics up at jen-garner.net....from the critics choice awards!!...which will air on the 20th at 9

Omg, she looks so pretty in those pics from Jen-garner. net Link.
I swear, Jen is one of the few actresses that can look so simple and elegant at the same time. I love the dress. Check out the back on that thing, lol :P .

That's such a cute picture of her and Violet! I didn't really care for that dress either. It was alright, but definiltey not my favorite of Jen's. Can't wait to see what she's wearing to the Golden Globes!

New information: Jen is going to be doing an interview this week on E! News. They didn't specify which day, so keep a lookout!

Okay, does anyone know what happened to Jen at the Goden Globes? I watched the whole three hour thing looking for her (yes, I am sad and pathetic :blush:). I know she was there because I saw two brief shots of her and Ben, and then I could kind of see half her head when they were showing Ben for his movie. I know she was supossed to present and it even said, "coming up next Jennifer Garner," and I waited and waited and she never presented. Does anyone know what happened :thinking: ? I didn't even get to see what she was wearing :(

EDIT- I just went on jen-garner.net and they have four pictures up from tonight. She looks so pretty. I'm so mad that they didn't show more of her.

Don't worry, I watched it too! And I don't know what happend either! She was supposed to be a presenter....but she never presented. The only thing I can think of is when Sienna Miller and her co-presenter presented 2 awards in a row...I think that was supposed to be Jen's award to present...but for some reason, she didn't.

GOOD! I'm not the only one!! Dude, you guys should have been here...only a crazy Jen fan could have done something that I did...I can't explain it all here right now since it's 1am and I have a class at 8am tomorrow, but it involved my roommates' bedclothes, comforter, stuffed dog, the floor of our dorm room, and a very enthusiastic pen...which was thrown to the ground in frustration by....sooooooomeone....(*me*) after Jennifer didn't present....yeah, won't say any more here!

I didn't see her present either!! I thought maybe I missed it at first but apparantly I didn't. I wonder what happened. I thought Jen looked amazing though!!!! My mom kept on commenting about how thin she looks. She's definitely lost the baby weight!! Hopefully Ben will be nominated for an Oscar so we can see them at more red carpets. :D

I know, I hope Ben is nominated too. When do the nominations come out?

I read on jen-garner.net that Jen was supposed to introduce the movie Children of Men, but because of time constraints, they didn't air her introducing it. She still introduced it at the event, they just didn't air it. What a major bummer!!!!

She did look very good though! Very thin!

Yeah, other poeple noticed too and it wasn't just me. That sucks that they didn't air it. Don't they realize they're people out there who watch these whole things just so they can catch a glimpse of Jennifer Garner :blush:? Ugh, I'm mad :angry:

Yeah, on fashion police, they kept saying that Brad and Angie were the cutest couple on the carpet...and I was like ??? Are you kidding me! Angelina looked ticked off the whole night...Ben and Jen were like whispering to eachother and laughing and making faces.....they were ADORABLE!

Back