Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

Is it just me, and this might be off-topic, but in the film "Freedom Writers" does Hilary Swank look a lot like Jennifer?

Oh, god, YES! It's actually really weird. I mean, when you look you can easily see that it's Hilary and not Jen, but it's still crazy. I wanted to see that movie but never did, but whenever I saw previews I would first think it was Jennifer Garner before Hilary Swank.

Oh, god, YES! It's actually really weird. I mean, when you look you can easily see that it's Hilary and not Jen, but it's still crazy. I wanted to see that movie but never did, but whenever I saw previews I would first think it was Jennifer Garner before Hilary Swank.

Dude! When I first saw the preview I competly thought it was Jennifer Garner and then a couple shots later, I was like...waaaaait...that's Hilary Swank! I just saw it. It was incredible and I didn't think I would enjoy it at first. But it was really good. I think Jen could have pulled off that role for sure, but Hilary Swank is one of my favourite actresses as well, so it was good anyway.

I have to agree, they are such an adorable family! Violet is such a cutie!!

Oh and a little off topic I saw in the news that Mark Ruffalo (Matt in 13 going on 30) and his wife are expecting their 3rd child. He seems like a great guy so congrats to him.

1. I didn't go to Fitness class today 'cause my wrist hurts :( *ouch*
2. There's just felgercarb on TV...

Now what am I doing to keep myself busy and somewhat entertained (besides surfing through the ALIAS boards)... right... check for Violet pics and I got loads of them :P

Link 1: Jen and Ben can't get enough of Violet

Who would?????? :love:

Link 2: Jen and Ben show Vancouver to Violet

Link 3: Jen and Violet enjoy snowy walk

Link 4: Jen and Ben looking perfect and happy

Seriously, can this family get anymore cuter? I absolutely adore them!

Link 5: Jen and Ben having fun with Violet in Vancouver

As you can see there are not only paparazzi's in Hollywood but also in Vancouver :(

Yeah I think I'm gonna call it a night... plus I still haven't eaten and now I'm LITERALLY starving...

Enjoy the pics :P

:hug: (busy...) yeah right... cookie

1. I didn't go to Fitness class today 'cause my wrist hurts :( *ouch*
2. There's just felgercarb on TV...

Now what am I doing to keep myself busy and somewhat entertained (besides surfing through the ALIAS boards)... right... check for Violet pics and I got loads of them :P

Link 1: Jen and Ben can't get enough of Violet

Who would?????? :love:

Link 2: Jen and Ben show Vancouver to Violet

Link 3: Jen and Violet enjoy snowy walk

Link 4: Jen and Ben looking perfect and happy

Seriously, can this family get anymore cuter? I absolutely adore them!

Link 5: Jen and Ben having fun with Violet in Vancouver

As you can see there are not only paparazzi's in Hollywood but also in Vancouver :(

Yeah I think I'm gonna call it a night... plus I still haven't eaten and now I'm LITERALLY starving...

Enjoy the pics :P

:hug: (busy...) yeah right... cookie

ok i take it back -- THOSE are the cutest pics ever in life... meanwhile how much does Violet look like Jennifer in some of them?! its craaaaaaaazy

ok i take it back -- THOSE are the cutest pics ever in life... meanwhile how much does Violet look like Jennifer in some of them?! its craaaaaaaazy

She does look A LOT like her mummy... that's for sure...

When I was younger I sooooo looked like my dad... it was even worse when you looked at pictures when he was 5 and me at the age of 5.... seriously it scares you right outta your pants :lol:

Now everybody says I look like my mum... which is better anyway :P

We'll see how Violet is moving a lot... and I love to see her walking around :love: Really pretty and cute

Such cute pictures. There such a normal looking family that I constantly feel bad for looking at pictures. It's obvious they want their privacy (who wouldn't?), but Violet is just so incredibly adorable :love: and is the mirror image of her mom. It's like looking in the past and seeing Jen as a kid or something :blink: . Great pictures :D

Back