Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

These three really are just too cute. I'm so glad that Hollywood has finally given us a normal couple. Well as normal as you can be given that mom used to play a CIA agent that kicked ass like it was going out of style and dad's been Superman! But it's so great to see a family that adores their daughter and even cleans up her little messes. Finally! And the fact that they are just too cute and so happy is iceing on the cake!

Violet is so cute. She's looking a lot more like Ben these days

Both 'Hello' and 'New Woman' magazine in the UK have done recent articles of Jen. I'll try and find links asap but there's some really adorable pics

Wow, I feel like an idiot! lol

In my defense, though, it does look like one!

People are so cruel and mean! They all just have their own problems and are maybe a little jealous of other people and decide to take it out on them. That is the only reason anyone ever talks bad about someone - to make them feel better about themselves.

Perez is ridiculous though! That guy is a jerk! I only go to the site for the pics, most of the time I don't even read the comments.

Gosh they are so cute! They're so brilliant! Jen seems like such a wonderful mother. I wish that Violet could be more "undercover" like...Kate Winslet's kids or something. But you knwo, she's not as in profile as others...good thing.

Not that she'll ever read this, but still...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEN!!!! You're awesome and I hope your birthday is simply amazing 🎂

Oh, and, cute article. I'm happy she's happy :P

Back