Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

Do you guys ever wonder how weird it would be if Jennifer just decided to google herself and came across this page were we all just wished her a happy birthday. That would be pretty awesome actually. I would love to come across a page where everyone wishes me a happy birthday :P

P.S. my birthday is on the 26th... incase anyone was wondering :P

Now, I'm not trying to start any rumours. This hasn't received an official statement or anything, but apparantly Jen is pregnant with her second child! I guessed she was by some of the pictures I had seen recently, but today my friend called me and told me she saw an article that said that Jennifer Garner was pregnant. You can tell by this picture that she is.

Well, at least it really looks like it. This is the article. Of course, it does says claim in it, but they have to say that if neither Jen or Ben's reps don't say anything about it. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this, considering it hasn't been made official yet, but I wanted to see if anyone agreed with me (ugh, I'm going to look really stupid if it's not true... :thinking: :blush: :blink: ).

its not true until its confirmed!!...like seriously...how many people here have a pudge on their belly! and when you are slightly leaning back carrying a kid who is pushing down on you, there's going to be an even bigger pudge! plus i thought i just read that jen was going to concentrate on her career!

and no one please take this as though im freaking about at everyone saying shes pregnant cause im not...i just think people blow things way out of proportion (its just a picture, and a tabloid article)! just wait and see what happens...

Andrea, there have been enough candid pictures of Jennifer with a big tummy several times in the past (when she wasn't pregnant) for us to be able to dismiss it as pre-menstrual bloating.

Okay, I guess a lot of people aren't going to agree with me. I hated when people said she was pregnant right after Violet, and I always disagreed, but this time I actually think she is. It's obviosuly not for me to say. It's just been talked about a lot and because this is a topic dedicated to Jennifer Garner, and her having another child would be a big deal to any Jennifer Garner fan, I thought I'd bring it up. I guess we'll just wait and see :thinking:

^ we'll see once it's being confirmed.... at a certain time she will be no longer able to hide it... for obvious reasons :lol:

Then again, I thought that in the people magazine she said that she wanted to do anyother movie this year, which would mean (as I understand it) that they'd only plan for baby 2 once the movie is done.

Whatever it is, pregnant or not, we all know that they both want another baby and if she is pregnant we will all know it in due time and we'll be happy just the same way when we learnt about Violet -_-

Just my two euro cents in that matter :angelic:

Andrea, there have been enough candid pictures of Jennifer with a big tummy several times in the past (when she wasn't pregnant) for us to be able to dismiss it as pre-menstral bloating.
I'm sorry, but your profile says you're a male....is this correct? You think it's pre-menstrual bloating??? :blink: :lol:

Jennifer's reproductive state is constantly in question. Only time will tell. ;)

I'm sorry, but your profile says you're a male....is this correct? You think it's pre-menstrual bloating??? :blink: :lol:

Jennifer's reproductive state is constantly in question. Only time will tell. ;)

Yes, I'm a guy. It doesn't mean that I don't notice such things. :lol:

I remember from back in high school that a classmate named Christine would get a big tummy for a few days every month. It was hard to miss since Chris was a slim girl. :shhh:

As a long-time fan of Jen, I've seen several different occassions where she had a big tummy that disappeared within a few days. From those past occassions, some of the women participating on the discussions concluded that Jen gets pre-menstrual bloating (I recall one of the women admitted to having similar problems).

The other possible cause of a big tummy is GastroIntestinal Bloating (gas), but I've read that Jen is eats healthy foods all of the time, so I've eliminated that possibility.

Hey guys, you wanna chill out on talking about Jennifer's menstrual state and/or bloating? Frankly, thats none of our business and a little disturbing.

Hey guys, you wanna chill out on talking about Jennifer's menstrual state and/or bloating? Frankly, thats none of our business and a little disturbing.
:wtf: Totally agree :blink: it's very disturbing to talk about that regarding Jen, or anyone else, for that matter 🇳🇴 :Pinch:

Andrea, there have been enough candid pictures of Jennifer with a big tummy several times in the past (when she wasn't pregnant) for us to be able to dismiss it as pre-menstrual bloating.

:blink: He's all yours Charlie! :lol: *dropsoffnitroglycerinandskipsout*

lol yeah a girl's cycle is kind of private... not something you usually yell from the rooftops about, unless your a host on The View.

And that picture, Jen is bent at a weird angle, which could cause anybody's tummy to pop out a bit. I think everybody is overreacting, as usual.

i found an article about jg...
Hollywood Wives: Better ... or Worse?
Code:
http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Hollywood+Wives+Better++or+Worse/Celebs/TheScoop/ContentPosting_Gretchen.aspx?isfa=1&newsitemid=0bb445f7-0776-4932-8278-02d947ec3a5d&feedname=GRETCHEN_DRUMMIE_CELEBS&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc
she is mentioned near the bottom...

I found these pictures over at jen-garner.net. I really like what she's wearing, and she's looks really nice. It's been a while since I've seen a pictures of her all dressed up. I was getting so use to seeing little Violet attached to her hip :love:. It looks like her hair styled different, too. I think she got bangs again. Here's the link. There's more that are close up if you keep going :D

People.com has an article about a new talk show that Jen is pitching to networks. Apparantly it would be "The View" for moms and Jen would appear on it periodically along with being executive producer.

Link

awwww violet is looking adorable as always!!!
i wish ben would shave but... oh well

i'd totally watch "the view" for moms!!!! that sounds really cool and i hope they do it!

Back