Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

Looks like Jen might have a role on Broadway!! People.com has an article about her possibly starring in a musical with Kevin Kline in Cyrano de Bergerac. Here's the link to the article.

Clicky

We fans might want her to have "major movie star" roles, however Jen's probably happy just being where she is at and branching out. Broadway is HUGE for any actor, especially local stage actors like Jen has been. This must be a HUGE HUGE deal to her.

It would be nice to have Jen get a chance to do a Broadway show with Broadway veterans Victor Garber & Ron Rifkin, but they have TV commitments. I'm sure that they'll be able to make room in their schedules to see her perform. The former Alias cast are very supportive of each others' careers. :cool:

I like that Jen is going back to her roots in theatre. I think actors/actresses who do theatre take their career/craft seriously and don't just want to be "stars". I think Jen fits into that category.

We all know how much Jen loves theater and I'm sure she's more than thrilled to get this part!

On my behalf, I absolutely LOVE Cyrano de Bergerac since I played the main role myself! :blush: Definitely not as good as Sydney because we only did it in school for fun haha... :rolleyes: but the entire plot is very cute and sweet!

Maybe in that case I could even think about moving my butt to Broadway and go watch it :blink: :smiley:

Afflecks and Damons in Toronto

I saw on Global TV news that Ben is supporting buddy Matt's appearance at the 2007 Torotnto International Film Festival.

From 'The Globe & Mail' (Canada's National newspaper) comes this story. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...ainment/Movies/
At noon today, the Oscar-winning acting pals Mr. Damon and Ben Affleck will saunter down a red carpet in Toronto into the private screening for Running the Sahara, a $2-million-plus documentary that they co-produced and Mr. Damon narrated.

From the CTV website:
http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTV...hub=TorontoHome
On Saturday, Damon screened "Running the Sahara," presented by CTV and Diesel, in support of H2O Africa.

Damon produced and narrated the documentary which chronicles the historic 111-day trek of three runners -- Canadian Ray Zahab, U.S. runner Charlie Engle and Taiwanese athlete Kevin Lin.
The Oscar-winner was joined on the red carpet by his long-time friend Ben Affleck, who had nothing but praise for the runners.

"It was just amazing to me. I'm literally a guy who can't run five miles I don't think. The scale between me and these men is so dramatic," Affleck told CTV News.

On Sunday, Damon will host the annual One X One benefit gala held at the Four Season's Centre for the Performing Arts.

The gala will honour the Sahara running team along with Assembly of First Nations National Chief Phil Fontaine, Golden Globe winner Richard Gere, Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson and supermodel and philanthropist Petra Nemcova.

ONE X ONE is a nonprofit foundation committed to preserving and improving the lives of children in Canada and around the world.

Last year's gala, also hosted by Damon in Toronto, was hailed as a success after it filtered more than $1.3 million to Canadian charities.

On the Global-TV interview Ben said their wives and children were with them.

Wow, should I drive 4 hours to Toronto to look for Jennifer? :D

Jennifer Garner was on the Weekend Edition of Access Hollywood. They showed her signing autographs with husband Ben while they were at the Toronto Film Festival. She was on to publicise her movie Juno. She had a brief interview.

Later on AH, Jen & Jamie Fox were shown at The MTV Video Music Awards Afterparty held by X-Box. I wonder if X-Box is going to have a videogame of The Kingdom. I'll have to do some research and find out if it is true.

Back