Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Jen with Ben Affleck at the World Series tonight. She looked very happy with her arm around Ben's arm. I guess that their attending the game, knowing that the whole world would see them is a way of making their relationship official. They looked really cute together. I just hope he is good to her!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note from Jinnie:

ETA: BEFORE posting in this thread, please see the forum rules (which ban, among other things, posting 'razzi pictures AND doubleposting), and this thread's rules. Violating any will warrant an automatic point deduction.

Well, I am a J/M fan but I don't have a problem with Ben. Both seem happy and I wish them well. I sincerely hope that this all works out for them. But I hope that the press leaves alone and lets them live their lives. And for the love of God and all things holy, don't give them a freakin nickname, it's annoying!

angel_audie said:
Well, I am a J/M fan but I don't have a problem with Ben.  Both seem happy and I wish them well.  I sincerely hope that this all works out for them.  But I hope that the press leaves alone and lets them live their lives.  And for the love of God and all things holy, don't give them a freakin nickname, it's annoying!
[post="1039313"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Seriously, they do not need a nickname...that is extremely obnoxious!

Just a warning that every Jen/Ben thread before this one has died, due to

a) Rumor and gossip discussion
b) Members fighting amongst themselves
c) Members acting as moral police against Jen, Ben or Michael.

Avoid those, and all will be well. Thanks. :smiley:

Yeah...hehhe

I gotta say it was a very very smart step, because, at least, 8 million people saw them together... Garfleck 1 x Paparazzis 0

Good point about the razzi pics. The value of a pic of them together just went down dramatically just by that one appearance. Plus, by going to a game to make an appearance it doesn't come across them trying to fame*h**es or anything.

is anyone else happier to see her clipping up her bangs? now she looks more like the jen we're used to ^_^

sorry that was a little offtopic...:(

is anyone else happier to see her clipping up her bangs? now she looks more like the jen we're used to

LOL! I didn't notice that! I wonder if she has decided to get rid of them? I kinda hope she is because I think she looks better without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back