Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
KaveDweller said:
She rode a bike back in season one in the episodes with Noah.  They were on a bike and were extracted onto a motorcycle.  It was totally awesome.
[post="1200712"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You are right, she so did! And it was so cool! :cool:

I wonder if Jen is going to be in all the Entertaiment shows today??? :angelic:

I want to see what they say about her... about her dress, about her hair, everything! :D

I bet someone references what she said to the NYT reporter. I hope so cause that cracked me up. And I bet the E! reporters would like to get to diss the NYT too.....bring them down to their level or something.

I hate the fact that ET comes on the same time as E! does here. And AH comes on the same time as Extra! That means I'm probably gonna miss something good.

That happens to me too tippinlover, so you are not alone.

I know it sucks... cause you don't know which one is going to have more on her, so you end up missing something good. :angry:

TIVO is perfect... I want it too, but they don't have that here at the dorms in my school! hahahaha oh well... we deal with it and move on.

I'm sure they will have everything on Alias-Media or Jen-Garner.net soon enough, so we will be able to watch all of it :smiley:

They are all on at the same time for me too.....but E!, the Insider, and ET are replayed in the early morning hours so I figure if I miss something on them I can try and catch it then.

First off, way belated....Jen won! Finally the girl who deserves the award actually gets the award!! That and her speech was soo cute!

Secondly, she kissed James Garner. Hee!

Third, that NYT writer!!! :lol:

Well considering how much attention and questions Jen has gotten on the subject of who she is dating, you would think the whole entire world would know that she wasn't single.

tippinlover said:
Oh that never gets old does it?  That's one of the snarkiest Jen quotes I've seen, and I loved it!
[post="1200882"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm sorry, but I'm a little lost... what are you guys talking about? :blink:

I know I probably know, but heck help me please! :lol:

Yeah, Jen said "You're from the NYT, we are at the SAG awards and you're asking me what I like best about being single?"

HAHAHA.

Apparently, she followed up with, "What I like best is getting asked questions like that." And people in the press room were laughing.

I love snarky Jen as well. The truly sad thing about it though is that The New York Times is such a respectable paper! Jen has a good point! Why would NYT readers care about her thoughts on being single. You would think NYT would focus on her love of acting and her acting methods or something along those lines!

Arghh! The tabloids, or at least the tabloid way of news reporting, has definitely filtered into the main stream media. Who else saw the split of Brad/Jen on the news ticker on Headline News?

Ridiculous. It was running along the bottom of the screen while they were talking about troop movement in Afganistan.

KaveDweller said:
Yeah, Jen said "You're from the NYT, we are at the SAG awards and you're asking me what I like best about being single?"

HAHAHA.

Apparently, she followed up with, "What I like best is getting asked questions like that."  And people in the press room were laughing.
[post="1200904"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That is soo funny. :D Jen should have demostrated how to do the roundhouse kick :P then say, "that's what I think about being single". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back