Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, she's wearing to both the GG and Elektra premiere.

I don't think they are the same earings, although they are both silver based studs.

Look at Elektra and Globes

If you click on the pictures you can see them close up and they look different to me. I don't think her stylist would have let her wear the same earings to two events in a row, anyway, lol.

How do you think the tabloids learn stuff like what Ben gave her for Xmas? I don't really see Jennifer on the red carpet being asked about what she was wearing going, "well my dress in Valentino, the shoes are XXXX, the bracelet is XXXX, and these earings are something Ben got me for Xmas from Harry Winston."

Edited because when people quote me, I see how bad my spelling is.

KaveDweller said:
I don't think they are the same earings, although they are both silver based studs.

Look at Elektra  and Globes

If you click on the pictures you can see them close up and they look different to me.  I don't think her stylist would have let her wear the same earings to two events in a row, anyway, lol.

How do you think the tabloids learn stuff like what Ben gave her for Xmas?  I don't rteally see Jennifer on the red carpet being asked about what she was wearing going, "well my dress in Valentino, the shoes are XXXX, the brcaelet is XXXX, and these earings are something Ben got me for Xmas from Harry Winston."
[post="1175433"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh definitly different earrings. One's actually a peral, the other's just a flower. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

KaveDweller said:

If you click on the pictures you can see them close up and they look different to me.  I don't think her stylist would have let her wear the same earings to two events in a row, anyway, lol.

How do you think the tabloids learn stuff like what Ben gave her for Xmas?  I don't rteally see Jennifer on the red carpet being asked about what she was wearing going, "well my dress in Valentino, the shoes are XXXX, the brcaelet is XXXX, and these earings are something Ben got me for Xmas from Harry Winston."

Yeah, the earings do look different. I thought about that too, she wouldn't wear the same thing for both events. Especially that they were only a week apart. haha.

Hehe, I like how you put that little thing she 'said'. haha. You crack me up Kave! :lol:

KaveDweller said:

You are right. They are different. God, I need to have my eyes check. :Ph34r:

Just thought I would post a picture of Ben. He looks uh, well, different! I would much rather see him all clean and shaved, but I guess this is not the case.

Ben, SHAVE that, please!

ETA: This picture is from: Tsunami Aid: A Concert of Hope - NBC Specials 1/15/2005

fearlesswe said:
Is Ben the one with the drinking problem? or is it Matt..
[post="1175475"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Drinking problem? What drinking problem? :blink:

Oh god, thats all Jen needs now... Ben with a drinking problem! :lol: Not to mention the hair on his face. :confused:

how short does matt damon look in that pic. or maybe ben is just really tall

Yeah, I thought about that too when I saw that picture... but I think Matt must be short, poor guy.

Drinking problem? What drinking problem? 

Ben spent a few weeks in Promises (a famous rehab place in LA) a few years back. It was right before he met JLo. He said it was for drinking at the time.

And Matt is not that short, Ben is really tall. He is like 6'2 or 6'3. Remember, Jen likes tall guys, so that is a good thing.

KaveDweller said:
Ben spent a few weeks in Promises (a famous rehab place in LA) a few years back.  It was right before he met JLo.  He said it was for drinking at the time.

And Matt is not that short, Ben is really tall.  He is like 6'2 or 6'3.  Remember, Jen likes tall guys, so that is a good thing.
[post="1175480"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ah, thanks for clearing that out for me. I'm glad that he at least doesnt drink anymore. Phew. :cool:

Well, it's a good thing she likes tall guys. She is tall, and wouldn't be pretty to be with a guy that was shorter than her. It would look weird. Was Scott tall too? :rolleyes:

Well, it's a good thing she likes tall guys. She is tall, and wouldn't be pretty to be with a guy that was shorter than her.

I think that is why she likes tall guys. She said it in an interview once...that even though it sounds shallow the guy has to be taller than her, since she is tall.

Now see I think she is lucky to have the problem of being worried about a guy not being tall enough. I wish I was as tall as Jen.

The mag InTouch has some article about Ben drikning again... I don't believe it... actually I hated that mag cos all of them (the newest issue) haven't been stapled well and all the pages were falling apart. A guy stared weird at me while I was trying to put all the pages together on the floor... ETA: in the supermarket line :Ph34r:

Back to the car thing quickly, maybe she got a new car because the paps know silver BMW too well now. She might get a few weeks respite from them while they still look for a silver Beemer and then learn that it is indeed Jen driving the huge black Escalade!!

Maybe she was borrowing the Caddy from Ben to run errands. I like Jen driving her BMW. It seems to fit her. Maybe she wanted to be low key and driving the Caddy provided her with that.

I can't believe you guys blew through 8 pages since friday! :smiley:

hi there! i am new here. just wanted to let you know that there are new pics of ben and jen g. at the pps website taken this weekend.
i can't view them since i don't have rights to that particular photo press agency.
thanks.

What does PPS stand for?

They were in LA on Saturday at least, because someone who posts on FT said her friend who works at Vicente foods in Brentwood saw them together on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back