Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biba said:
I know you were joking, and so was I :P

Yeah, no Alias this week is driving me insane. I must have watched that clip on AOL like 1000 times already, still it's not good enough.

Another week and one day of wait! :(
[post="1190786"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh. Okay.

*whistle* i'm kinda glad that there's no Alias tomorrow. I've got a bio test on Thrusday. Can't be distracted. :lol: because the last time that I had a bio test the day after Alias, I did SO bad. :thud: ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
Oh. Okay.

*whistle* i'm kinda glad that there's no Alias tomorrow. I've got a bio test on Thrusday. Can't be distracted. :lol: because the last time that I had a bio test the day after Alias, I did SO bad. :thud: ;)
[post="1190791"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG! I have a Bio test on thrusday too! :eek: Thats freaky!

Although it's my first test, hopefully I will do well. Argh, but still I'm suffering without Alias tomorrow!

How can they do this to us? HOW?! :blink:

mystery_chick said:
because your president is more important than Alias. ;)
[post="1190817"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank God he is not my president! I live here in the states, but I'm not from here. I'm from Brazil. If he was my president, I wouldn't have voted for him for sure. I would have voted for JJ to be the president even before him. :cool:

Biba said:
Thank God he is not my president! I live here in the states, but I'm not from here. I'm from Brazil. If he was my president, I wouldn't have voted for him for sure. I would have voted for JJ to be the president even before him.  :cool:
[post="1190823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :rotflmao:

i can totally see it. President Jbrams. :lol: :rotflmao:

mystery_chick said:
:lol: :rotflmao:

i can totally see it. President Jbrams. :lol: :rotflmao:
[post="1190836"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think he would RULE the world. :lol: :cool:

Biba said:
I think he would RULE the world.  :lol:  :cool:
[post="1190841"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: of course. He would change the whole entire asian continent to the Island of Lost and then make the CIA THE intelligence agency of the world.

mystery_chick said:
because your president is more important than Alias. ;)
[post="1190817"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: i beg to differ
i voted for him (yes i did and im not ashamed to admit it)
and i'd sure as hell rather have alias :lol:

and jbrams for prez - i'd vote ;)

Biba said:
Thank God he is not my president! I live here in the states, but I'm not from here. I'm from Brazil. If he was my president, I wouldn't have voted for him for sure. I would have voted for JJ to be the president even before him.  :cool:
[post="1190823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hahahahahaha yeah i was gonna say that, mwhahahahaha

and here

It is Jens new car
hey can someone post a picture of her new car? lol i think i missed it some where way back.....

http://www.clasos.com/clasos/imagenes/foto...ar012905-21.jpg

ooooh that's a nice huge car! if I remember correctly, both Olsen girls have one each and they're so petite, considering that they drive such big cars!

off topic, but I'm soooooo happy!!! Elektra came out tops in our box office for 2 weeks straight!!! YAY YAY YAY :woot:

Mashu, we're not allowed to post paparazzi pics on the boards. Do you think maybe you could edit that and link to it :smiley:

I'm glad to hear Elektra is doing well somewhere. It did well in Australia too, I think.

Yeah, it did really well here and New Zeland and most of the Asian markets. Has made 14 mil internationally.

Is that liscence plate on Jen's car the sorority she was in during college? I can't tell what it is something alpha something, maybe?

keeks - since you started asking about what Jen will wear for the SAG, I'd like to see a yellow or green dress, preferably a Vera Wang, but I think she may wear a white one since she just wore a black & red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back