Jennifer Garner and Scott Foley Calling It Quits

It is oooooo sad and they seemed so happy before. but i guess it was kinda suspicious when she came to the academy awards without scott. I dunno all we can do is hope

I think it's completely wrong to want for Jen and Michael to hook up. The relationship on the show is NOT real life. You have to be able to seperate fact from fiction. Jen and Scott are going through alot of pain right now. Many of us don't even know what kind of a person Scott is, but from what I've seen of him, he's a great guy and he really loved Jen, and she loved him. Just because you like Michael, and you were an S/V shipper, it doesn't mean that Jen and Michael would be a good couple. Jen is at real loss here, and you can't be rooting for her to throw away her husband for a new guy you only know from TV.

That's my 47 cents...

AliasALIAS said:
I think it's completely wrong to want for Jen and Michael to hook up. The relationship on the show is NOT real life. You have to be able to seperate fact from fiction. Jen and Scott are going through alot of pain right now. Many of us don't even know what kind of a person Scott is, but from what I've seen of him, he's a great guy and he really loved Jen, and she loved him. Just because you like Michael, and you were an S/V shipper, it doesn't mean that Jen and Michael would be a good couple. Jen is at real loss here, and you can't be rooting for her to throw away her husband for a new guy you only know from TV.

That's my 47 cents...
OMG i totally agree that is soooooooooo what everyone needs to relize

They are technically "mutually separated"...no where does it say divorce!!!...give it time they were a cute couple. I definately don't think Jen G is going to go through a J Lo husband fiasco.

Anyone think this could be a publicity stunt?...they are getting a lot of publicity on this...and it just happenes to be right before their "one of the cutest couples countdown"...i dont think i actually believe they would do that...just throwing the posibility out there...

vaughnmyangel said:
ya I dont think so!!! JG doesnt seem like someone who would do that... I dont think that is in her ethics
I DON'T THINK SO EITHER....I THINK IT'S REALLY SAD THAT THEY ARE BREAKING UP.... :(
THEY ALWAYS LOOKED SO GREAT TOGETHER......
I FEEL SO SORRY FOR BOTH OF THEM :wiltedrose: :brokenheart:

I don't think she would do that either...but can publicists go behind their back and do that...like maybe he got the idea from them not going to the oscars together...it happens in movies...ao i wasnt sure if publicists could really do that?...I think I am just looking for a way for them to still be together lol!

Back